• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: vanessa blue

:sing: Oh! Poor precious search function; neglected precious board section selection! How long will ye continue to go about unknown? Where threads, will be flooded upon, of people with no clue? How long will those six little letters that form SEARCH go unheard? And instead, people choose, to form upon us this wretched hurt, because, they decided to forsake the bountiful..... Search!:sing:

My, my. At least I got to write a bit of rhymes due to this thread :D

Haaaaave a good one! :hatsoff:

Vanessa_Blue

Official Checked Star Member
Vanessa Blue - 2009 Official Thread

Finally i'm back from my vacation and wanted to share some of my pics with you all but I hate the fact that my main thread here is overrun with pics of other models so i wanted to start a new thread with images of me and some of my latest updates on my official website, www.VanessaBlue.com

I hope there won't be too many people posting boring old links to old videos of me from 5+ years ago that everyone on earth has already seen twice. I have plenty of hot new stuff to share so let's keep this VB thread fresh and new!!!

I think a few of you can appreciate that........

Now you won't have to search so many pages back to get to my good stuff!

Here's a few new images to get things going?
Me in Venice and Florence, Italy-
30008888.jpg

29999413.jpg

34064918-e757c6d067e9df5d9be78b39b761a9ca.4ac91c2e-scaled.jpg

34040338-6ef5d560de9ab60aa8a14aa3d4b2a012.4ac91c4f-scaled.jpg

Here's a few from my shoot last week with Michelle McLaren, the dirty nun!
I got to lick that pussy twice!! Yummy!
33438295.jpg

33435967.jpg

Here's a few from my shoot with the one and only Gianna Michaels...catfight anyone??
32278372.jpg

32291169.jpg

And one more from a custom content shoot starring the Uber-busty Miss Deja and Michelle McLaren!
32774881.jpg

I tried to post more but the FO board says it only allows 10 at a time but it kept saying that till i was down to 7 pics....sorry :(
I will post more shortly....

And if you guys have any requests or questions for me please ask me anything! Luv you guys and FREEONES fuckin' rocks!!
Kisses- VB

Re: Vanessa Blue - 2009 Official Thread

Welcome back to Freeones. We missed you. Hope you had a pleasent stay in Venezia and Firenze.

Can anyone help ? I can´t see the pictures. Only a red cross.

Vanessa_Blue

Official Checked Star Member

Hey okay I'm back and it seems the pics stopped working huh?
Sooooo Sooorry!!
Okay let's try it again....they came from my twit-pic account page where I post all of my fun pics, boooo to twitter!

Let's try it this way!

Here's my catfight with Gianna Michaels-
vbgia483.jpg

vbgia457.jpg

vbgia440.jpg

vbgia427.jpg

Here's a few from my shoot with Marie Luv....dirty strap-on fun!

marieluv995.jpg

marieluv962.jpg

marieluv846.jpg

And here's a few from a solo shoot I did about 2 months ago!

bluhrs100.jpg

bluhrs72.jpg

bluhrs50.jpg

I will work on some new galleries that I can upload from my own server since apparently Twit-pic doesn't allow me the privilege of posting my images elsewhere.....
But if you have a Twitter account you can follow me at "Vanessa_Blue" to see my images when I post them.

Also I am doing FANSIGNS this week so if any of you would like a custom Fansign from me just send the info to me at: vbfansigns@gmail.com
Send it soon so I can get started right away!

Sorry for the bad pics! I'm not the best at forum posting! LOL

Hi Vanessa, great pictures. I'd love to see your gorgeously voluptuous ass and sexy as sin legs wrapped in sheer pantyhose like you had done awhile back.My God you looked great. Although you always look great in, or not in anything.

Now you gave me a hard on again. You look so hot. Thanks.