• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanessa_Blue

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Hey Guys it's Vanessa Blue here...

picture.php

Can no one help me where to post some really hot videos for you guys to look at ? I'm waiting.....

Kisses
VB

www.VanessaBlue.com

Hey Vanessa...lookin' good in the pic, friend :) . Nice seeing you in here.

And Pierre, dont I know you from the message board??

Im glad to see the new site is getting started; I cant wait for it. I have been a subscriber of the main site for about 3 or so years now and frankly I couldnt be happier. The price point ($15.99 for the first 30 days, and $19.99 for the next 30 days recurring) is still insane considering you get:

The video feeds
Vanessa's own content that she shot herself
Content featuring herself
The Camfrog Chatroom access

And in my opinion, the biggest selling point...Vanessa actually updates her site at least monthly, if not more so. There are a lot of sites out there operated by the performers themselves (Insert "star's name here" . com) that just dont update on a consistent basis. I honestly cant remember the last time vanessablue.com wasnt updated at least once in a 30 day period. Its one of the main reason's I keep a recurring membership. I can download everything I want on a site in a few hours; but with new content every month I have no reason to join vb.com for a month and rejoin 6 months later. I have a reason to keep the recurring fee. Big ups for that.

Looking forward to the pics your gonna be dropping in here, 'nessa.

Dear Vanessa
Thank you so very much for the thousands of times you made me cum for the last twelve years. Keep up your excellent work.

Dajerx, you remeber well. I did a few posts on Vanessa´s message board. Would have made a lot more if my english were better.

And to all Vanessa Blue fans. If you´re not a member of any of her sites don´t hesitate. Join now. You won´t be disappointed

Vanessa_Blue

Hey Dajerx --- how have you been ? Thank you so much for being a member and supporting my sites.

And thank you PierreDK for stopping by and adding to my message board. I love the fact that my fans are on Freeones as well.

Just to let you guys know I just added a bunch of photos I took in Vegas during AVN !! They are really nice shots... I had a great photographer and I love the way the pics look.

Check them out and let me know what you think... I will post a couple here as well...

Kisses
VB

www.VanessaBlue.com

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING !

Vanessa your site has a virus. When I access it my virus scanner pops up and I have to abort the contection due to a 'worm'.

It has. I should have read your post before I clicked the link.

Vanessa_Blue

Vanessa your site has a virus. When I access it my virus scanner pops up and I have to abort the contection due to a 'worm'.

No it doesnt -- you have not downloaded a patch update in your anti-virus software...

Here's a discussion about it at AVAST forums...

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=32894.0

There's no virus. I run my own site and I contacted the AVAST people directly. It has to do with the software on the surfer's computer.

Kisses
VB

I´m sorry if it was false alarm. I was just warned about this:
Exploit MDAC ActiveX code execution (type 168)

I don´t get this warning anymore

Hi Vanessa. I'm watching your scene w/ Belladonna in Fucking Girls 3. It's the hottest thing ever...the way you abused her ass! She looked as if she actually fell in love with you. Hell, I think I fell in love with you. Thanks for everything.

Vanessa_Blue

I loved working with Belladonna -- who wouldnt !!! She is one of the nastiest girls I have ever done a scene with -- but I havent done a lot of g/g scenes.

Do you guys have any suggestions on any other girls you would like to see me dominate ?

Here's a recent pic of Hooter & Scooter from AVN !!! Hope you like'em...

photos.jpg

Kisses
VB

www.VanessaBlue.com

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

Wow.....That picture is definitely worth a thousand words

Hey Vanessa! :wave2: Long time fan, first time greeter. I just wanted to say: "Hello!" and tell you how much I appreciate the things you've done.

Also, since you're open to ideas on girl-on-girl action, maybe Puma Swede? Just a.. small fantasy of mine. :)