• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

unprovoked facial - no fucking, no blowjob, just cum

I'd love to see some 'unprovoked' facials, i.e. where there's no sex prior to the facial.

I've seen vids of girls getting a facial while sleeping. (Note that the sleeping is fake. An experiment with my wife clearly proved that people do wake up from getting cum blasted on their face......)

Anything else out there where a girl is just 'minding her own business' and then boom, gets a facial or two. Swallowing is a plus. The woman still being dressed is also a plus.

I've already seen a post of that Asian newscaster getting cummed on, which I thought was pretty hot.

"Tonight, a man is held in police custody after an unprovoked facial on a late night dog walker. The vicitm reports the man lept from the trees wielding his weapon, threatened her into submission before the assault left her partially blind in one eye, more as this story cums to light!"

Note that the sleeping is fake. An experiment with my wife clearly proved that people do wake up from getting cum blasted on their face

i love that this means u actually tried just cumming on ur wife wen she was sleeping. wat did she say?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'd love to see some 'unprovoked' facials, i.e. where there's no sex prior to the facial.

I've seen vids of girls getting a facial while sleeping. (Note that the sleeping is fake. An experiment with my wife clearly proved that people do wake up from getting cum blasted on their face......)

Anything else out there where a girl is just 'minding her own business' and then boom, gets a facial or two. Swallowing is a plus. The woman still being dressed is also a plus.

I've already seen a post of that Asian newscaster getting cummed on, which I thought was pretty hot.

LMAO! I'm gonna try it with my gal now & see how she reacts. I'll let you all know. If I live.