• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Uncircumsized help

I have a uncircumsized penis and have never seen my head. So i was doing some research and apparantly there is a way to stretch the skin back and eventually you can see the entire head. Anybody understand how this is done or have any of you ever done it?

jod0565

Member, you member...
Slowly the skin will loosen up with masturbation - take it slow.

Wow what a predicament. Being circumcised I have no idea what your taking about. Maybe you need your head examined.

That was an uneasy read.

I am uncircumsized, and I don't know what you mean. When I am hard, the head is there, neck and all, so what ya talkin' 'bout Ubigo? I couldn't imagine pulling the skin back, that is a fear every man has I thought. Just imagine a chck gettin' a lil to excited when she jackin' you off and ripping it back, or jumping on it during sex.

Excuse me while I pass out ....damn...lol...if its a problem of not being able to pull it back definitely it's doctor time.

satyrsam

The Anal Connoisseur
If you want to be safe, all you need to do is to pull it back a bit every time your penis is erect. Like in the morning, when you really need to pee or when you're turned on. After a month it should be lose enough to to move back an forth with ease.

And you will be really glad since this is a natural movement for your penis designed to act as an anti friction device. View this article it should answer many questions.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Bad news for you buddy...

I'm circumsized, and the reason i had the operation was because i also could not pull my foreskin back.

I was "stretching" it from the age of about 5, and no change occured, so when i was 10 i went under the knife.

GO TO THE DOCTOR, NOW.

georges

Staff member
I think to see a doctor would be the wisest solution

dave_rhino

Closed Account
if you cant pull the skin back, how do you piss? i have not a clue as im cut. :confused:

Well there would be a small opening at the top of the foreskin, but it would probably spray out slightly.

I actually kinda hope this guy is an under-age poster...

Being over the age of 18 and being in this situation is extremely worrying.

Getting circumsized at the age of 10 was a total nightmare, i can't imagine what it would be like for a fully grown man...

That's definitely a problem. The foreskin should pull back with ease!

Very good advice both of you. I don't understand why someone would even come to an adult forum and pose such a question. :(

LL

The anonymity of a message board is a very nice thing to have for a guy dealing with such issues. Even if the best thing to is to go to a doctor, guys just don't like discussing these kinds of "embarrassing" issues with anyone including health care proffessionals. I don't know how it is for women, but that's pretty much the explaination for a guy. Try to figure it out on your own, and go to the doctor and face it as a last resort.

As for the topic, I have no idea.

If you want to be safe, all you need to do is to pull it back a bit every time your penis is erect. Like in the morning, when you really need to pee or when you're turned on. After a month it should be lose enough to to move back an forth with ease.

And you will be really glad since this is a natural movement for your penis designed to act as an anti friction device. View this article it should answer many questions.

ok thanks i will try that. This is very helpful as i do not want to get circumsized and would be pretty embarrased to go to a doctor.

Ok i retracted the skin fully when soft, its hard getting the skin back over top though. I cannot retract it when erect. I am guessing it will take time?