• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Shows

sanford and son and three's company

Pushing Daisies
Chuck
The Office
30 Rock
Life
SVU
Lost, Scrubs, and Dollhouse when they start in mideason.
And a bunch of other shows not worth mentioning.

The Shield,Family Guy,and no one mentioned this show yet,but check it out,anyway,...It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

In and effort to save more electricity, I'm going to be watching more of my reflection on a blank screen this year.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I taped the first episode of "Sons Of Anarchy", on Wed., still have to watch it, but I'm crossing my fingers it will be a good show. I'm also looking forward to the new season of "NCIS". Other then that, Fox Sunday night, is about it.

The only shows I've watched in the last year are cable productions except for Family Guy and Simpsons re-runs... Weeds, Californication, In Therapy was also pretty good, and Generation Kill.

I can't wait for season three of Heroes to start. Granted, I already know what happens on the season premiere episode, but still can't wait for the remaining episodes.

Besides that, I'm looking forward to more episodes of Mythbusters, and the new seasons of My Name is Earl and The Office.

Since i am a big Whedonite, i'm waiting till January for Dollhouse

Also i'll be watching Heroes, Dexter, Lost, Fringe, My Own Worst Enemy, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs and Nip/Tuck

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I've watched the first 2 episodes of Prison Break last night (best TV show ever) and I'll be watching the 5th season of Lost too... only these two is enough!

I taped the first episode of "Sons Of Anarchy", on Wed., still have to watch it, but I'm crossing my fingers it will be a good show.

You can uncross your fingers,it is a good show,so far at least.

CSI Miami, House, Heroes, Supernatural, NCIS, Battlestar Gallactica, Ghost Whisperer, Lost ... on DVD as well Charmed, Fawlty Towers, Keeping up appearances (just love Hyacint Boucquet, have to buy it)