• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Trump & the GOP Tolerate Racism & Hate

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It's not just the descendants of famous people, as you put it, that have spoken out against the Confederate monuments, and your point was that, "far more descendants of lesser known soldiers of the Confederacy will.probably let them know that they don't speak for them." I'm just saying let me know when it happens because heretofore it hasn't. But you're doing a fine job trying.

It's not just the descendants of famous people, as you put it, that have spoken out against the Confederate monuments, and your point was that, "far more descendants of lesser known soldiers of the Confederacy will.probably let them know that they don't speak for them." I'm just saying let me know when it happens because heretofore it hasn't. But you're doing a fine job trying.

You are doing a bang up job of desperately trying to connect great deceased people with their leftist relatives.

As if they speak for them.

It's amusing to watch.

xfire

You are doing a bang up job of desperately trying to connect great deceased people with their leftist relatives. As if they speak for them. It's amusing to watch.

Your desperate efforts to defend racism, bigotry, and hate aren't amusing.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I urge everyone who shares my feelings about racism, bigotry and hate to not just be a spectator about this. Please....make a concerted effort to speak up the next time someone you know makes offensive remarks that you find repugnant. Let them know that it is not OK!! Write to your governmental official and let them know that you, as one of their constituents, will not tolerate their silence on president Trump's endorsement of those who sympathize with Nazis. You can contact them easily and quickly by going here: https://resistbot.io/ Let's not allow this to stand. You can make a difference!! Remember this quote from Simon Wiesenthal, the famous Nazi hunter, in addition to the quote from Dr. King below:

2536417298f57e87c2727a04781d595b790ddfca.jpg

253641316d1289dc724726169c69ce9d53fee808.png

xfire

No surprise the douche in this article is from North Carolina. I'm sure he's just passionate about politics.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kkk-leader-threatens-apos-burn-211000053.html

KKK leader threatens to 'burn' black Latina journalist and calls her a 'n*****' during interview

An Afro-Latina journalist conducting an interview with a member of the Ku Klux Klan has said he threatened her so violently that she was concerned for her safety.

Ilia Calderón, a Univision journalist with both African and Colombian heritage, agreed to visit KKK leader Chris Barker on his wooded North Carolina property. She watched Mr Barker lead a KKK meeting – in which participants dressed up in hooded robes and danced around with torches – and then sat down for an interview.

Almost immediately, Mr Barker asked her why she didn’t “go back” to her country of origin. (Ms Calderón is an immigrant.)

“We have nothing here in America; ya’ll keep flooding it,” he said. “But like God says – like Yahweh himself says – we will chase you out of here.”

Later, Mr Barker stopped to correct himself, telling Ms Calderón: “No, we’re going to burn you out.”

When the journalist asked him how he planned to “burn out” 11 million immigrants, he responded: “We killed 6 million Jews the last time. Eleven million is nothing.”

Mr Barker is the grand wizard of the Loyal White Knights faction of the KKK, which participated in the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia last weekend.

One person at the rally died, and dozens were injured, when a man allegedly mowed down a group of counter-protesters with his car. The Loyal White Knights proceeded to praise the driver for “running over nine communist anti-fascists”.

“When a couple of them die, it doesn’t bother us,” Mr Barker told WBTV. “They’re always attacking and messing with our rallies.”

In his interview with Ms Calderón, Mr Barker referred to her as a "n*****” and a "mongrel". He also claimed that his organisation was a Christian group, not a hate group, and that he did not consider himself a racist.

Ms Calderón said she had not expected the level of vitriol she encountered.

“My team told me that I would be insulted, and I knew, but I never imagined the level," she told Univision. “...At that time I was really felt very afraid for my safety and the safety of my team."

The interview was conducted in July, before the Charlottesville rally and before President Donald Trump attributed the casualties to “hatred and violence on both sides”. But in an interview with Radio Blu, Ms Calderón said Mr Trump helped inspire the interview.

"As part of the editorial meetings we were discussing the incidents of hate that had been presented, and how, from 2016 to here, these people and these groups feel entitled to raise its highest voice – perhaps backed by a President who speaks very weakly about it,” she said.

xfire

Michigan Man May Be Forced To Close Business After He Was Outed As Neo-Nazi On Facebook
Published on August 18, 2017 in Hate Group/Left Wing Nation/Media/News/Politics/Racism/Social Media/Uncategorized by Elle Stephens

Aaron VanArsdale, co-owner of Craft Draft 2 Go in Kalamazoo, MI was recently outed on Facebook after people found anti-Jewish statements, pictures of him giving the Nazi salute and posing with a swastika photoshopped onto his head. One of these pictures has VanArsdale’s girlfriend, Amy Waugaman, in it. He appears to be giving the Nazi salute while hugging her.

The news broke after the violence in Charlottesville. Outrage abounded, with people taking to Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp to vent their feelings and urge people not to patronize the establishment. According to the other local members of the beer industry, VanArsdale won’t reopen, but if he does at least three wholesalers will refuse to sell to him. Apparently, the boycott wasn’t needed in this case.

A former employee who wished to remain anonymous stated:

I decided to give him three strikes before unfollowing him on Facebook and he cleared them in less than a month. Most of the posts I saw were about African-Americans and people of Mexican heritage. He tried to pass most of them off as jokes but he’s actually being serious. This behavior was encouraged by Amy and a group of his Facebook friends.

Apparently, the employee and Vanarsdale parted ways after this behavior.

No surprise there! I mean, I personally am not a fan of people like that.

Apparently, VanArsdale is also an Iraq war veteran who people now describe as “unhinged”, has known rage issues, and struggles with PTSD. I don’t know why any of this pertains to him being a Neo-Nazi, personally. There are a lot of war veterans who struggle with PTSD, and they aren’t Neo-Nazi’s.

Another unidentified woman wrote in an email:

From the opening of their business, I started hearing (and witnessed once) Aaron treating bar employees poorly. Chastising them in front of customers with demeaning comments, etc. Amy publicly complained about one of the employees on FB also, calling him lazy and ‘from and entitled generation,

They both sound like awesome people and bosses. Sounds like those employees are better off without that particular job.

As of right now, the business page says the brewery is closed and VanArsdale and Waugaman’s Facebook pages have been removed. Perhaps people will think twice before deciding being racist, bigoted pricks is a good idea.