• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

I used to be a huge fan of this series but kind of fell off with them when they started having more pros and less amateurs. Has it gotten better like in the old days or has there been no improvements with this series?

Fairly enjoyable update. That blonde getting fucked in the beginning seemed a little.....forced though.

I don't know how it would have worked out with the blond if they hadn't had two guys manhandling her. There is a room full of girls but the gay strippers keep trying to stay as close together as possible. Same with the red head in the last part, did she really need two guys hitting her?

I don't know how it would have worked out with the blond if they hadn't had two guys manhandling her. There is a room full of girls but the gay strippers keep trying to stay as close together as possible. Same with the red head in the last part, did she really need two guys hitting her?

I think the blonde will not get involved for the rest of the party because of the two idiots groping her. Haven't these guys got better things to do .... Like seducing their own amateur?

Would've been good to see the lead up to the blonde fucking, rather than just constantly seeing plants.

Part 2 (which was actually the beginning of the party) was quite good, with several amateurs sucking, but the guys don't seem to be going back to those amateurs. Instead, they take the lazy option with plants.

This girl is also an amateur, I think:

In PH 15 she doesn't do much, just dancing with some guys.
028.jpg

125.jpg

Then in PH 20 she shows up again, flirting with the same guy.

125.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

Did she appear in any other episodes? I believe she showed up again later on another vol., but I don't remember which one.

Yes, she appeared in quite a bit of parties from that era (2007-2008), I think she might have even been in some 2009 episodes.