• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Time for some classic!

Stripper fucking her for 1,5 party:

When suddenly the stripper gets disgusted by something (was it the awful Westlife cover of Uptown Girl or rather some fluid on his right hand?). ph2015-03-28 @ 16m22s:

Offers her pussy to some other stripper, but he refuses (news travels fast). ph2005-04-04 @ 10m10s:

Does anyone know why they're cutting out parts of the party from the video? In the latest party, a large part of the on-stage action (image ~65..122) has been cut from the video. You can see the cut at approximately 326 seconds into the video. I think they've done the same in the previous party too. Why do they do this?

Sorry can't edit:

Just checked, this party was released in multi cam before. You can search and find the files but I guess Tainster was too lazy to produce any new content, even if it's old content they are repackaging.

These files: (only a camera listed others are b, c, pov and I think shower or d)
dso2008-09-05ahd
dso2008-09-12ahd
dso2008-09-19ahd
dso2008-09-26ahd

If they needed to dub the soundtrack then I understand why they took it down, but really after they dub all of them, then they should just re-add all of them at the same time. And not make their customers pay for something they have already paid for 7 years ago. I can get releasing older parties that never had multi-cams one by one, because there is at least some new content. But this is just theft from their customers at this point.

The "new" DSO is the same deal, just slapping the tainster soundtrack on the old multi-cam party. dso2008-01-18, dso2008-01-25, dso2008-02-01, dso2008-02-08 were all multi-cam parties with a, b, c, d and POV. Tainster is only releasing cam 1, 2 and shower along with the main edit. I need to go back and find my old files, I can't remember if one of the five cams is a main edit, but we will still miss at least one cam on the re-release.

Hi I am interested in this girl appearing in PH vol. 49
I would like to know if she is in other vids or even if you know her name (tell me the right thread if it is wrong to ask for this here, plz)

image_large_12.jpgimage_large_15.jpgimage_large_56.jpg

I really don't know which part is this, 2, 3 or maybe 4. ?!

I only know that i am never gonna watch video of this part, pictures are more then enough. This is really hard to swallow, new year - same shit.

They strike again with yet another wrong dso episode "update". Dso gash bash part 1 cam 1. Who is running this site?? Also why can't they wrongfully post a wrong dso episode with scenes of Ashley Robbins or Carol Goldnerova fucking or sucking ?? - we just need to give up ...

The new girl on sweetczech - Valerie holiday

Im 100% sure she was in czechcasting and PH but cant remember the part. I went through 2012-2014 CC and didn't find her aither but that face ... i know her ...

help ? :)

BTW: when is the next PH GC pic link ? ;)

Come on !!! Somebody has to know her !!!

Schowek01.jpg

If someone could post a pictures link to the latest allwam episode "Soaking wet sexy babes", it would be much appreciated.

neendo

BANNED
Did anyone ID this hottie from VOl 52 yet? Does she make other PHC appearances?

I'm positive this girl is an amateur. I was actually going to add her. I would LOVE to be proven wrong as this girl is really hot. She pretty much just warms up to the one guy and goes at it with him twice. The second time I think he didn't bother with the condom.

052.jpg