• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

It does seem to be kind of a 'part 2'---basically that lat party was Xmas related. Now we're seeing same babes and set up without Xmas hats,etc.
some babes in attendance for sure, but we all know that they'll only play with the average plants. Sigh. ;-)

The part 2 description is wrong...

If you've been following along with these amateur party freaks throughout this party you know these freaks have absolutely gone crazy for stripper cock! They may have started out as unsure newbies, but now they'€™re fuck party pros, and in this final update you’ll see loads of these cuties taking loads from the male strippers! On the tits, face, or anywhere these guys wanna put it, these party babes are done for the final moments of hardcore and the creamy dessert coming their way! See how it all goes down in another amazing party cum and gone!!

Yes, part 2 is actually part 1. Hope they will change that soon.

Am i the only one who have problem to find plants in this party ? In every party they are 7-8 plants, but now I saw only 3 girls with left hand bracelet.

Yes, part 2 is actually part 1. Hope they will change that soon.

Am i the only one who have problem to find plants in this party ? In every party they are 7-8 plants, but now I saw only 3 girls with left hand bracelet.

I can also see three but there are some giving some blows wearing the wristband thing on their other arm...

It would be great if some amateur girls have sex instead of plants, but if only those 3 plants will fuck in this party then we have a big problem.

Actually this update is the best one Ive seen in years, every girl approached sucked dick and the plants are cute too. Maybe there is hope for this website after all.

I'm really starting to get sick of tainster, ever since they took over the quality has got worse and worse. The customer service is awful not once have they replied to me, I was locked out for a month but of course they still took my membership money then it suddenly started working, no reply to several emails asking why I couldn't log in. after promising to up load all the old material they still haven't done it four years later. Now they just start a new party after not finishing the old one, I shouldn't really be surprised but thats a new level of low for them. I used to love the parties but now they have the audacity to drag this load of rubbish out over 5 weeks, sorry but I'm done. Rant over lol

ok that last post of mine was saved from months ago and I tried to delete it and it posted, oops.

this new update looks good, can anyone re up the pics links?

Actually this update is the best one Ive seen in years, every girl approached sucked dick and the plants are cute too. Maybe there is hope for this website after all.

I'm waiting for *******s since no once is posting ,if someone has paid account we can share the costs ,pm me if someone is interested

Yes, phgc24p2 is one of the better updates lately (and should have been called part 1 as it appears to be the beginning of the party).
But, the use of a flag is becoming increasingly annoying. Three amateurs seeemed fine with sucking on stage but it was obscured by the guy holding a flag. I don't think that being behind a flag is going to encourage amateurs, instead, I think amateurs would be more involved if a camera didn't get shoved so close to their face.

Another common complaint; whilst amateurs were involved the director too often focussed on the plants.

Yes, but you need to download them first with DownThemAll plugin. We talked about that here : http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...TYHARDCORE-!&p=9194022&viewfull=1#post9194022

Or if you want to browse them by clicking through instead of downloading, just make a local html page and increment or decrement the image number programatically. Here's a sample that works (isn't pretty, I can clean it up if anyone cares). Just paste the url in the input and use the arrows to navigate.

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <body>
    <input type="text" name="sample_url" id="sample_url" value="">
    <span onclick="previous()"><<<</span> 
    <span onclick="next()">>>></span>
    <iframe id="frame" name="frame" style="width: 100%; height: calc(100vh)"></iframe>

<script>
      var currentIndex = 0;

function previous() {
        if (currentIndex > 1) {
          currentIndex--;
        }
        updateImage();
      }

function next() {
        currentIndex++;
        updateImage();
      }

function updateImage() {
        var source = document.getElementById('sample_url').value;
        var query = source.substr(source.lastIndexOf('?'));
        var root = source.substring(0, source.lastIndexOf('/'));
        var newSource = root + '/image_large_' + currentIndex + '.jpg' + query; 
        document.getElementById('frame').src = newSource;
      }
    </script>
  </body>
</html>