• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Hamdishamil

Will Bump For Food
Thanks for the information
Love this thread! A crowdsourced erotic mystery. Is she, or isn't she? Here's a summary of how I think you can tell. You'll find these points scattered around this thread but not in one place. With all of these there are many excpetions, so take them as rules of thumb, not written in stone. "Pro" are those who agree before hand, amateurs are "impluse buys". So here's 11 ways to figure it out.

1. Wristbands - Personally I've never really been able to tell the difference by wristband in the "classic" PH era (2005-2008). There seems to be no pattern, but some claim to see it in certain videos. Arguably the least reliable method.

2. Easy Access - The ones in skirts are more likely to be pros. The ones in jeans or pants are more likely to be amateurs or "impulse buys".

3. Positions - Amateurs are more likely to assume passive positions. Pros are more likely to do more active positions.

4. Nudity - If she's completely naked - bare feet, even - there's a good chance its a pro. If she keeps (most/all) of her clothes on, likely an amateur.

5. Slut Factor - If she's the first to drop her panties and she takes it from most or all of the "strippers", likely a pro. If she only does it with one, highly likely it's an amateur.

6. FWB - Some girls are there with their IRL girlfriends. Look for them in backgrounds: who are they with? Sometimes I swear I can see one GF looking at the other with an expression on her face that says, "I can't believe your fucking that guy who looks like a monkey".

7. Loads - Pros are more willing than amateurs to take a load on the face.

8. BBC - Pros are more likely to fuck the black dudes

9. Purssy - Does she have a handbag and hangs on to it for much of her scenes? Defintely an amateur. They're not clever enough to use that as a prop, and you can see the efforst they make in trying to hold on to it.

10. Strip Club - in classic PH, the girls who are molested on stage (put on a chair, have a dick waved in their face, etc etc FF) are almost always amaeturs. The pros by this point are already working.

11. Hot or Not - If she's omfgwtfbbq hot then more likely it's a pro (thankfully, many exceptions to this rule). If shes got a tummy or isn't that pretty then likely an amateur.

any info about her ?

2fuv4q.jpg

Hamdishamil

Will Bump For Food
I th
Why do not they do anal?

The strippers have those girls aroused and ready. For example this one with the panter panties.

He could finger her ass. Why did he not??!! He didn even try....

They should work more on the seduced girls. Fuck them more creatively. They should do anal fucking. And double team them. And try DP them....

Please, could you someone write to PH production crew that we want to see amateurs fucked analy and DPed. Thanks ...
I think there are some actions of amateurs fucked analy.

What a pity that these new releases od PH Multicam vol 48 are so short, Original video had 30 minutes, and new releases 22 minutes and 23 minutes, so they cut about 8 minutes, I wanted to see more of this amateur in black blouse and white shirt but when they cut this video so much I don't think so that will be more of her soon.