• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Yes. I have such contacts. Unofficial. Friendly.

I'm still not really sure where these alternative you are talking about are? I guess maybe they edited some of the old parties when they put them up on sinx, but the your lust stuff was all old. What are you talking about as far as other edits?

New videos are edited from time to time. In the series Your Lust (kind of trailers), Bunker and Xhamster.
Tainster also released a lot of old Party reruns. You will find them on the official website. Unfortunately for a fee.
They are sometimes artitulated traditionally as PH or PHGC, but lately they have been getting more and more names like "Young Bitches Suck and Fuck Strippers". It all depends on the "creative" invention of the editor. As an example I am sending you the amateur edition of PHGC Vol 3. Shortened and devoid of most of the passive scenes.
Regards.
https://pl.xhamster.com/videos/party-hardcore-gone-crazy-3-amateur-edit-14793529

Thanks for the reply. None of this is new content, just the same content re-edited like the guy you linked, he just re-edits parties. Same with those official trailers on stream sites, nothing new except the edit. The stuff on sinx with the new names is just sinx for whatever reason deciding to pull names from the beginning of the scene description instead of of naming the the scene, well, it's actual name. What they are doing now is like if movies were named after the first sentence of the description on IMDB, So instead of 'Avengers: Endgame' the movie would be called 'After the devastating events of Avengers: Infinity War (2018), the universe is in ruins' which is stupid obviously.

As a side note, has sinx been totally broken for anyone else for a few weeks? I get something, but the formatting is broken.

Yeah shit with naming parties like this is stupid af... whoever thought it's good idea needs to get fired also if someone in future like 10 years from now tries to search for certain parties good luck finding it it will be impossible lmao

Party Hardcore GC 37 part 2, missing cam.jpg

Is this cam missing for Party Hardcore Gone Crazy 37, part 2?

Yeah shit with naming parties like this is stupid af... whoever thought it's good idea needs to get fired also if someone in future like 10 years from now tries to search for certain parties good luck finding it it will be impossible lmao

What you can see is not the title, just the beginning of the description, you need a membership to see the title and full description.

Tip: If you use Firefox you can right-click and select inspect element to see the title.

Last edited:
You're right. They have a lot more material for each party. And they can manipulate them in any way.
And edit new videos. If you don't know the participating girls, you might think this is completely new material.
The parties themselves lasted over four hours. They were filmed from several cameras. Which gives several hours of movies. Plus hundreds of photos were taken. Much more interesting films could be made of it.
I used to watch the "careers" of some girls. I also had access to all photos from most of the Party. (Viper girls galleries). I analyzed the compatibility of the photos with officially shot films.
I found the sequence of the scenes to be arbitrary (relative to the real timeline). Many of them are shown several times. And many interesting shots were not shown in the movies.
I am giving examples from PH GC Vol 3. You will not see these shots on any official film.
I've been waiting for the multi cam of PHGC 3 with the hopes of see more of these two. Hoping when they fianlly release it they don't cut it.

Yup! Think about it, if you record with 5 camera's why on earth would you provide them all to fans! Best to keep footage from fans, otherwise subscriptions might go up and they might be able to actually produce new content again.

Ya, just typical tainster/sinx insanity, I've always kind of thought that they just hate their customers. IDK why they can't just do a 'classic' parties site with PH and DSO and decent members forum for customers to discuss and decide what parties comes next or w,e and charge about $13 a month (maybe an upcharge or 3 month minimum for archive access, so it's not just join rip a terabyte and leave). If they really want to stick with 4 cams I have no idea why they chose the footage in cam 2 (mostly boring) over the cam actually showing the thing people sub to their site for. Hey they could even consider doing a 'Special Bonus Cam' for their 'valued' customers, see first sentence.

What you can see is not the title, just the beginning of the description, you need a membership to see the title and full description.

Tip: If you use Firefox you can right-click and select inspect element to see the title.

Cool, thanks. This also works in chrome. I have an account on sinx, but I think I need to re-fund with token or w,e stupid system. Can't even search anymore without logging in, I sort of get it, but how do people decide they want to fund an account if they can't actually know what they want to buy is there.

I have an account on sinx, but I think I need to re-fund with token or w,e stupid system. Can't even search anymore without logging in, I sort of get it, but how do people decide they want to fund an account if they can't actually know what they want to buy is there.
Yeah, they changed it so you need to add a membership to the account (monthly purchase of SinBux) to access anything on the site. It's almost like they don't want any more customers. They completely stopped posting on twitter about the same time too.

The second amateur I found is from a previous party(don’t know which one). She is wearing the wrist band on her right hand, the hand for amateurs.

Judging by her facial reactions she had a hard time taking some of the bigger dicks, but she never quit and came back for round 2 with sensi.

She is beautiful and reminds me of a super model. I have not found anything else from her anywhere else.

What do you guys think?
This girl is the best amateur to EVER do party hardcore.

This is from PH vol 58.

They just released the multi cam footage for Party Hardcore vol 58.

Does anyone know who this blonde girl is?

Please please please, I would appreciate any info.

Bangs from the beginning, naked in part 2, fucks 2 or 3 guys in that party. I doubt she is an amateur. I mean, she came for fucking.

Rare as it is, amateurs can come to fuck as well, like the popular busty brunette girl from party hardcore 16. Very rare though.

This girl's body language (facial expressions) shows that she struggles to take some of the big dicks, she probably never had any experience with size. She probably came to this party to experience something like this, and cross it off from her list to things to do in life.

Plus she does not seem to have done any other sex scenes anywhere else outside PH (I could be wrong)

That's why she is considered an amateur.