• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

they have a new party, which they released then took it down :suicide:

no teaser came out or no daily news, they want $$$ support which subscribers want to pay but there is no system for that, set a minimum number of tickets may be of smaller amounts like $1, $5 etc and let user buy as many as they want, like chat sites,they should release new parties with old parties(more than 150 of them) in multicam (which can be sinx exclusive it will work like they release separate DVD for parties and more revenue from that as well)

ph 45 wast a great party, hopefully phgc 45 is good as well

restart new DSO make users pay per party(only 4 parts release new party every month) instead of monthly subs there are so many ideas they can use for free

there is atleast 45 minutes of video in ph 45 , before the party starts (current release ph45 part1 cam1 ) they used to have a site called partysoftcore, where these videos were there, now there is nothing on Sinx, also the new parties phgc - 41 , 42 (may be others also) had backstage bangers, they released some not all , they should release those videos

Long shot but did anyone save the photos from the early parties when they were hosted in i.tainster? unfortunately there all down now but I wondered if anyone had the photo set from party hardcore 10 (2007-01-29 to 2007-02-19).

Cheers.

DukeLeto7

BANNED
Long shot but did anyone save the photos from the early parties when they were hosted in i.tainster? unfortunately there all down now but I wondered if anyone had the photo set from party hardcore 10 (2007-01-29 to 2007-02-19).

Cheers.

https://gofile.io/?c=XL8Kr2

That should be what you're after. My backups were inconsistent for this period, but this one I did get either in 2007 or while i.tainster was still up.

DukeLeto7

BANNED
I just stuck the zipped file on gofile myself after pulling it off my HD because I had it and shearer requested it. There may well be other cases where people have done this, but I have no idea how to go about searching for them.

Ok, I see! I thought you could search the files. ;-)

Thanks again!

I just stuck the zipped file on gofile myself after pulling it off my HD because I had it and shearer requested it. There may well be other cases where people have done this, but I have no idea how to go about searching for them.

Does anyone know who this chick is from Vol. 54

Also does anyone have the full photo set to Vol. 54

Attachments

• Party Hardcore Vol. 54.jpg
    Party Hardcore Vol. 54.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 4,594
  • S02343.jpg
    S02343.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 4,351