• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Any Chance of a multicam edit for Party Hardcore 71 now that they're uploading multicam videos from that party zipomatic? That would be awesome!

Last edited:
Why does that link download an .exe file that the virus checker says is loaded with malware and trojans?

The link to the Amateur edit? I'm not having a problem.

Anyone else having this? If this is a bad place to upload, I won't risk any more on that service and will find somewhere else.

The link to the Amateur edit? I'm not having a problem.

Anyone else having this? If this is a bad place to upload, I won't risk any more on that service and will find somewhere else.

Works fine on my end. I wonder if they sometimes popup some sort of DL manager software or w,e that a lot of those sites do. I think it's a good site, fast dl, looks like easy upload too. Great place for 'fan edits.' :)

Does anyone know if these two are amateurs or pros from the re-release of PHGC 6? or of they do anything in this party at all? cheers

image-18.jpg

Found these two in Party Hardcore 76 too. Not sure if they did anything and considering 76 was deleted from the site a while ago I'm not sure it'll ever see a multi-cam release.

dXLjgpM.jpg

Cheers for all your work, Zip.

Since you're back in the editing game, I wondered how you'd fancy at doing an All Star Amateur edit. Say take your top 20 amateurs (or those suggested on the thread) and splicing their action together? Suspect there'd be vast majority from back in its hayday but a few from recent years too I'm sure.
I'd wondered about doing an amateur fucking/cumshot mix for a while but been too lazy to find the software required. What do you use to edit?

:)

I managed to find some of the amatuer compilation project on lime *******s. For PH 49 it was interesting as it had the actual music rather than the dubbed music. Also the editing followed a certain girl, so there would be a few mins showing a girls progression from first appearance to being fucked or whatever. Then it would move onto a different girl. I'm happy to share it if someone can tell me best way to do it.

Cheers for all your work, Zip.

Since you're back in the editing game, I wondered how you'd fancy at doing an All Star Amateur edit. Say take your top 20 amateurs (or those suggested on the thread) and splicing their action together? Suspect there'd be vast majority from back in its hayday but a few from recent years too I'm sure.
I'd wondered about doing an amateur fucking/cumshot mix for a while but been too lazy to find the software required. What do you use to edit?

:)

I like doing the "Gone Crazy" episodes, they are so much easier to encode. Left = Plant, right = amateur. I was looking at PH71 (multicam) and I'll have to use my brain to figure out who are the plants. (I hate having to use my brain)

Buuuuuut. if you guys want to provide pictures and say "this girl from PH6" or whatnot, I will be happy to edit something up.

BTW, I bought Vegas Pro 15 when Humble Bundle had it cheap, but I never used it and stuck with Filmora 9 (but 8 is probably better)

I like doing the "Gone Crazy" episodes, they are so much easier to encode. Left = Plant, right = amateur. I was looking at PH71 (multicam) and I'll have to use my brain to figure out who are the plants. (I hate having to use my brain)

Buuuuuut. if you guys want to provide pictures and say "this girl from PH6" or whatnot, I will be happy to edit something up.

BTW, I bought Vegas Pro 15 when Humble Bundle had it cheap, but I never used it and stuck with Filmora 9 (but 8 is probably better)

I reckon a 2005-2008 mix might be good.
39123F4.jpg

From Feb 14 2005 - March 7 2005
sYxijyM.jpg

From 7 April - 28 April 2008
0wMOD0m.png

From 16 July - 6 Aug 2007
19931760438bf4aada2b9d01105f14f68e25845a5b752b6e5f3d945e8ffacef5ef12c7ae.jpg

From Aug 25 2008 - Sept 15 2008 (The original Party 30)
66778537f0967141569a8f928608fc8139790548d005109c7ec633bb56e83fc5a844c5dd.jpg

The topless blonde from March 14 2005 - April 4 2005

Not sure how feasible this is and how much work I'm asking of you! But if you don't ask...

(I have other girl suggestions but it's five max per post I think)

If you're taking requests, would you do an edit for PHGC 39? Thanks!

I can do that. I was actually working on PHGC 42, but man that party is so bad, I have lost the will to continue....

It was so bad I even lost the will to finish watching or dl it lol.

I started working on a Party Hardcore Vol. 16 cleanup and resolution bump, with some quite decent results using some machine learning resolution bump tools. About half way through I found out bang.com actually has the best version available of the old parties. They seem to have used the DVD's and not completely crippled the bitrate like Tainster did, Tainster's DVD rips actually have a lower bitrate then the original files released in 2007 LOL. So as soon as I get the energy and the bang.com versions I guess I'll drop them here. (Insert surly OP will reply skeleton).

It was so bad I even lost the will to finish watching or dl it lol.

I started working on a Party Hardcore Vol. 16 cleanup and resolution bump, with some quite decent results using some machine learning resolution bump tools. About half way through I found out bang.com actually has the best version available of the old parties. They seem to have used the DVD's and not completely crippled the bitrate like Tainster did, Tainster's DVD rips actually have a lower bitrate then the original files released in 2007 LOL. So as soon as I get the energy and the bang.com versions I guess I'll drop them here. (Insert surly OP will reply skeleton).

You rock! You!