• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Sinx is to blame.

People need to complain and the more they get then they will get the message and release the pictures including for the latest Party Hardcore!

Oof. Got fooled there for a second. Too mean
5c545ea2e1f78.jpg

PHGC 43 the worst party ever! Really few girls. Only 4 (ugly) plants fucked! Not one amateur that was close to a dick!
Everything is summed up in the last part where there are three or four strippers on one plant and the few amateurs are doing everything else!

Only good thing about this new party is that is over after part 8.

One part less than usual is a plus, especially when the parties are bad like this one.

This multicam (Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 6 Part 1 - Cam 3) offers new material from her. In the old mainparts there was not to see this BJ (for Sensi :flame:). :dunno:

I also like this from part 2, with this milf with glasses, after she was fucked by Sensi, when we can see her milky tits and big niples.

That was edited out when they released this party 4-5 years ago.

Mine favorite milf in PH.

She is in a different league if we compare her with this new PH milf

Does anyone know if these two are amateurs or pros from the re-release of PHGC 6? or of they do anything in this party at all? cheers

I don't know for sure, but I really think they are amateurs, they look the camera many time and even if they are very excited they try to not cross the line too much, with the new released multi-cam you can see in the end of Part 3 - Cam 2 they are jerking off a stripper in the back not knowing there's a camera. In the next parts we could see more stuff like that because if I remember they stay in the back with a few actors. No blowjob for sure but some handjob and touching probably.

Don't think they did more than this party, but I could be wrong.

I don't know for sure, but I really think they are amateurs, they look the camera many time and even if they are very excited they try to not cross the line too much, with the new released multi-cam you can see in the end of Part 3 - Cam 2 they are jerking off a stripper in the back not knowing there's a camera. In the next parts we could see more stuff like that because if I remember they stay in the back with a few actors. No blowjob for sure but some handjob and touching probably.

Thanks

The girl with the purple dress was in PH 61.

https://1062992722.rsc.cdn77.org/lA...r/files/deal_vidcaps/2218/1504660187_1128.jpg
https://1062992722.rsc.cdn77.org/lA...er/files/deal_vidcaps/2218/1504660187_120.jpg

No hardcore, seems to be into girls. She's a major league cutie actually, one of my all time favs :)