• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Not maybe but definitely in 5 years the same whiny people will still bitch about how Gina never got dp'd but keep watching .

Each party will be 260 weeks long, each week being a one minute clip and Julester will declare each party should take 5 years to release and Tainster the greatest company on earth. #tainstercandonowrong

Not maybe but definitely in 5 years the same whiny people will still bitch about how Gina never got dp'd but keep watching .

Lol we and I bitch a bit too much here. Sorry if I over bitch at times. I wish that Tainster would listen though and wasn't so big on cutting corners so often. I suppose screaming in to the wind might be a waste and derail the conversation. I'll probably still bitch though. I really only have two things that sometimes I feel like MAYBE if I highlight them here and there someone from Tainster will finally pay attention. 1: enough with the DSO re-releases (with fewer cams) of parties already out in multi-cam that you just pulled off your site last year; 2: release old parties in multi-cam while making the new party parts longer, fill in one old party every other party to make up for the fewer parts. Tainster is doing WAY better then some of the trash from last year, so maybe they are listening, and with multi-cam we don't have to endure the editors love of plants and the fact that I'm pretty sure they are all gay (no problem with that, just most are here for the amateur WOMEN lol). Oh and limp dick stripper that can't bang sun glasses girl will still get a shout out :).

to be honest i have given up bitching about it. i have been a fan for years and no matter what i still live in hope of a return to form. i check this forum regualry and check tainster everyday for updates. i have long stopped with DSO and never looked at any of the others just PH. always have always will. its almost engrained in my DNA now lol, do i get frustrated at it..yes very much

i have been a fan for years and no matter what i still live in hope of a return to form. i check this forum regualry and check tainster everyday for updates. i have long stopped with DSO and never looked at any of the others just PH. always have always will. its almost engrained in my DNA now lol, do i get frustrated at it..yes very much

Are you me? This is spot on.

who can help me?
so i will buy it and i will send it to any of you guys. so you can upload it and give us the link

angle_fbi.....

angle_fbi

9w01xfy.jpg

But already we've seen the plants reveal themselves with Petr and Mr Beard basically organising them in front of them on the couch to fluff them up. No fake or any form of seduction just here's my cock get your lips round it.

Two of the plants are from GC39! Same hair and everything so it's not like we wouldn't notice. One new plant and Tyna, who was there as a plant about a year ago, but with brown hair.
Over 50% of the audience have been before and 95% of those have never done anything. Why do they constantly show up just to sit around looking bored?

On the plus side, my favourite busty chick from the last two parties is there again and she's always up for some craziness. Even if it seems to be more with the ladies these days.

I see a lot of girls in black/white at ph 39 and 40. Was there an another party where these girls were invited?

Two of the plants are from GC39! Same hair and everything so it's not like we wouldn't notice. One new plant and Tyna, who was there as a plant about a year ago, but with brown hair.
Over 50% of the audience have been before and 95% of those have never done anything. Why do they constantly show up just to sit around looking bored?

On the plus side, my favourite busty chick from the last two parties is there again and she's always up for some craziness. Even if it seems to be more with the ladies these days.

The girl who blew but wouldn't screw is also back dancing beside you're fav busty chick at the end of the main edit. Fingers crossed she's cool with the camera this time round.

Is PH related with czechav because a lot of girls visiting the PH can be found at czechav. Is PH the place for czechav or is czechav the place for PH?

Is PH related with czechav because a lot of girls visiting the PH can be found at czechav. Is PH the place for czechav or is czechav the place for PH?

CzechCasting is as they used to have a board in the background listing some countries. Don't know about the CzechAv.