• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

Alright, here it is. After many hours of cropping, cutting, sorting, re-sorting and editing, i give to you.... THE ULTIMATE EDIT!!! (dramatic eh?)

Party Hardcore gone crazy #39 - Part 1 - The Ultimate Edit

https://************/f/YKDfsWKxstM/PH39-pt1-UltimateEdit.mp4

It's not perfect, but it is as good as it will probably get.

Enjoy and let me know if you would like more episodes done this way.

Thanks Zipo this is incredibly awesome!!!

Moving images Will be for next week probably, the action in this weeks videos stops at the spitroasting of the girl in Black (that's only Page 5/8 in Today's picset).

Yes, you are right. But based on the last 3 pics from part 2 cam 3, it does not seem that the chick who is charge with filming with cam3 in part 2 is still around the stage where the 3 amateurs, including the girl in the satin top, are fucked

Better question ...

Considering that she previously didn't want to suck, a fuck would be pleasant surprise.

This is turning into a great party, with 3 or 4 amateurs fucking.

Here's hoping that the cameras got all the action AND the guys continue to focus on the amateurs!

Yeah, by my count, the score will be at least 5 with 2 spitroasts. In honor of zips awesome work, and in anticipation of his 39 part 2 edit, I give you the cartoon preview of 40 part 3!

The redhead seems drunk. At 10.10 cam4 she collapsed and the girl on her right grabbed her arm. She is also banged on the stage later on based on the pics in part 2 cam 3 (last 3 pics), but i don't see a camera filming her. So we might not have her in the video next week.

I have a question about PHGC 9.
Did this party really feature lots of amateurs sucking and fucking (like pictures below)?
Or... the wristband theory is kinda bullshit? :D
Which of these girls do you think is amateur?
The rest of the photos are in the next reply.

(sorry about the poor quality of photos.)

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 2,235
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 2,182
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 2,266
PHCG 9.
These two girls seem to be amateur. But I'm not sure about the first three, in my previous reply!!

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,241
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 2,190