• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Titfuck with a hands free finish (cum between tits)

Also, I dislike it when they go from a position and then to titfucking and finish in like 30 seconds. I get it, they are aroused, but leave time for the buildup to the finish imo. I agree Tyler Nixon, Ryan Driller, and Manuel Ferrera all do well in the space, but I think Erik Everhard is the best talent for it. He has a phenomenal finish with Josephine Jackson about 3 years ago that is easily in my top 3.
Erik has a bad habit of pulling out last second. Yeah that’s a good cumshot but the camera angle doesn’t capture it well. It’s too low. Manuel is the most consistent at getting good ones. we’re all very nitpicky haha

Erik has a bad habit of pulling out last second. Yeah that’s a good cumshot but the camera angle doesn’t capture it well. It’s too low. Manuel is the most consistent at getting good ones. we’re all very nitpicky haha
Yeah, we all have our preferences. I agree it was shot unfortunately, but just the rhythm, position, etc. were all perfect for my taste. I'm a big fan of the setup where the guy is standing and the girl is kneeling upright or even standing (super rare).How it was shot was not the performer's fault, and it really does hurt the scene.

My issue with Manuel is that sometimes his shots are weak (like the one with Brandy Renee which was a total let down). I haven't seen much from Tyler Nixon recently but he had some great ones.

Yeah, we all have our preferences. I agree it was shot unfortunately, but just the rhythm, position, etc. were all perfect for my taste. I'm a big fan of the setup where the guy is standing and the girl is kneeling upright or even standing (super rare).How it was shot was not the performer's fault, and it really does hurt the scene.

My issue with Manuel is that sometimes his shots are weak (like the one with Brandy Renee which was a total let down). I haven't seen much from Tyler Nixon recently but he had some great ones.
I agree, that’s my favorite position as well. Everything about that was perfect. It was just the unfortunate camera angle being shot too low.

I saw Ryan Mclane had an assjob finish with Candice Dare for Tonight’s Girlfriend. i should go through his videos with big ass girls now. there’s not as many people keeping as good a track of that fetish as we do for tittyfucking.

I saw Ryan Mclane had an assjob finish with Candice Dare for Tonight’s Girlfriend. i should go through his videos with big ass girls now. there’s not as many people keeping as good a track of that fetish as we do for tittyfucking.
TBH, I find that niche even more arousing sometimes, I wish there was such a good community for it as this one.