• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This is not doggystyle

Hi,

I love this position, sorry about my ignorange, I think is a variation of the classic doggy. The girl with her stomach on the bed.

Pleas more pictures or videos. Thanks! :nannerf1:

Attachments

• position.jpg
    position.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2,132

member006

Closed Account
It's a great position , don't know a name if any. It is great for women who have a hard time climaxing . Gives great clitorial stimulation .

Union Jax

Banned
LadyLove said:
It's a great position , don't know a name if any. It is great for women who have a hard time climaxing . Gives great clitorial stimulation .

Can i have a test drive please? ;)

hell yes... it gives most any woman a super orgasm.... i just love watching her ass bounce when i do it... flippin rocks

some chicks say they love it when you press right on the small of their back. makes em crazy.... (try this shit out if you don't believe me) (depends on the chick... some say dont press too hard... but.. anyways.... prove me wrong if you can)

oh forgot to mention one thing......

this is the greatest position on earth.... (you can not only make the greatest love for hours at a time.... but you can massage her like crazy until her back muscles orgasm... i love it... just seeing the woman get all that pleasure can drive you crazy itself.)

would you say the same miss lady?

well man... as far as the name goes........ its only known as a 'variation of doggie style'

so i think you deserve the honor of giving it a real name... can i suggest a few...

doggy slide
back rider
inverted missionary

The closest thing in the Kama Sutra would be called
The eighth of the perfumed garden postures.

:confused:

pitino

are you talking to me?
i think ............. that this thread is in wrong place!!!! :helpme:

That position is known in the East as the "Butt Muffin Push Plow" :thumbsup:

Now you know.

Yes, this position is wonderful!

Haha, "inverted missionary", I vote for that name.

I want more pics!!

Sorry Steel and Pitino I didn´t know where to put this thread.

Forgot to tell about a great experience I had...

I started with the normal missionary then we change to the classic doggy, then to this "variation" and we reached the orgasm together while standing at this position (I can´t explain how it was) an I was licking one of her tits.

Superb!!

New homework assignment - everyone try this position!

Looks Yummy!