• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

They killed Brian !?!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
That's nothing.

Kenny has died 89 times on South Park. And that show is far superior.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I figure it is like the Death of Superman, ploy to get attention, then he will be back eventually. My personal theory Vinny the new dog was driving the car that killed Brian, and Stewie will somehow bring Brian back that in way that leaves Vinnie dead.

Either that, or Seth Macfarlane is tried of making money.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:facepalm:

They better bring Brian back.

Haven't watched in a few years but I'm guessing this was a ploy for ratings and to awaken tired and bored viewers?

And after 14 years shouldn't he have died of old age? Did they really need a car accident?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
seems like a ratings ploy. im sad the show has gotten old for me. i was a big fan back in the day. i guess it just got overplayed.

and yeah, he'll be around. they go back in time and all that, so, im sure he'll be around.

that is, unless the voice actor told them to fuck themselves like chef did. but still. you know how south park handled that.

glennorson

Closed Account
That's nothing.

Kenny has died 89 times on South Park. And that show is far superior.
Affirmative! :thumbsup:

Christ. The manatees will have to work overtime to make sure the show stays fresh and zany now.
:rofl2: South Park's "Cartoon Wars" two-parter is one of my faves of its entire run, for it was able to intellectualize why I, too, couldn't get into Family Guy, much to the chagrin of certain friends of mine. As Trey Parker & Matt Stone (through their muse, Cartman) observed, Family Guy, on a scene-to-scene basis was just too damn random... for them and for me.

Mr_Stiffy, I gotta give you credit for all the Parker & Stone references lately, from Team America: World Police to BASEketball. Niiiice. :cool:

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
yesss Im so sad :( just saw the episode last night! I really hope stewie can get his time machine working again and save him!! I do like Vinny (sopranos fan!) but I feel like they are trying to hard to make him fit in... so that makes me think he won't be around for long!

I really don't watch the current episodes but this has to be a rating poly. I think when they see that fans are not happy Brian will be back.

seems like a ratings ploy. im sad the show has gotten old for me. i was a big fan back in the day. i guess it just got overplayed.

and yeah, he'll be around. they go back in time and all that, so, im sure he'll be around.

that is, unless the voice actor told them to fuck themselves like chef did. but still. you know how south park handled that.

He's voiced by Seth Mcfarlane, so that didn't happen.