• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Wolverine movie

Having just watched "The Wolverine", I just want to ask opinions of anyone who've seen it.
I guess the movie was quite good, an improvement from 2009 X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but reports online say that the movie just opened with 55 million $, far from the 85 million of Origins.

I guess people were reluctant after some were disappointed by the first outing and also by the female characters rich story: Wolverine protecting a japanese girl (actually very beautiful one), samurai girls action while in Origins there were all pumped up dudes like Liev Schriber and Ryan Reynolds.

The girls in this outing are beautiful but the villain in this one is the beautiful Svetlana Khodchenkova, she is a great actress but she does not feel like a bad girl more like a supermodel given the role of a bad guy like Uma Thurman in Batman and Robin while Liev Schrieber was a formidable bad guy.

The funeral action sequence is good also the fight on the top of the bullet train and the director added some philosophical thought about the curse of being an immortal man.

Just enjoy the return of Famke Janssen in lingerie the whole movie and the mid end credits sequence where you got to see Professor X and Magneto returning.

Overall a very good movie to watch with pretty girls with small boobs (nothing against that).

So what do you think?