• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Last week's episode was pretty heavy stuff. Even though it's just a TV show, storylines involving kids getting killed can be a bit touchy. For whatever reason, when Carol told Lizzie to "look at the flowers", it made me think of the scene from The Godfather Part II, when Fredo went fishing. And it was really good writing that allowed Carol to have an opportunity to confess what she did to Tyresse's girlfriend and not get her neck snapped. I felt kind of sorry for Melissa McBride (Carol) as she struggled to maintain her composure on Talking Dead, and not cry when talking about this episode. But her quip that Carol might have flipped the table if Tyreese had picked up the gun sort of made me chuckle. Even in a show about zombies, it requires a real suspension of disbelief to think that Carol could take on Tyreese and survive. I understand that the forces of political correctness dictate how episodes like this *must* play out these days. But come on, that would just be too unbelievable and silly. Good job by the writers for not going that route. I think they're doing a better job this and last season than they used to.

And do we think that the smoke that Tyreese and Carol saw was the cabin that Daryl and Beth set on fire?

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I agree that this was an episode with heavy content, it left me feeling a sense of loss and sadness.

And do we think that the smoke that Tyreese and Carol saw was the cabin that Daryl and Beth set on fire?
Yes, this I think this was the same cabin. All the characters are in close enough proximity to detect and even overlap each others paths/deeds.

All roads will lead to Turminus...

It had to have been. I don't think the smoke was a ploy by the writers to introduce cool new crispy walkers.

Definitely a dark episode or at least darker than usual. I'm glad that the Carol and Tyrese issue has been resolved. It ended up how I thought it would with Tyrese forgiving her.

The Of Mice and Men episode.

What I'm looking forward to the most in the next two episodes is the reaction of Rick and Carl when they see Judith. Get your tissues ready (I have allergies).

Rey C.

I'll be sorry when this season ends. It's been a really good, interesting season, IMO - except for missing my all-time favorite character, Hershel . What do we have now, two more episodes? Other than my F1 races, I won't have anything to watch til Boardwalk Empire comes back on. :( I'm off Game of Thrones and Mad Men has been the suck for the past three seasons or so. And no more Breaking Bad = :( x 10. Hopefully Walking Dead comes back good & strong next season.

Rey C.

Pretty cool ending to the season. Not great, but pretty good. I wish that I hadn't watched Talking Dead with Andrew Lincoln though. He's kinda goofy, IMO.

Rick seems pretty optimistic, considering that he's locked in a boxcar and surrounded by well-armed and well-organized cannibals.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Rick seems pretty optimistic, considering that he's locked in a boxcar and surrounded by well-armed and well-organized cannibals.
He might still be on the high of biting a chunk of that guys neck off and doing a slice and dice job on that piece of filth who tried to rape his son.

I really do hate cliffhangers. Especially when the show doesn't run the standard 24 episodes, as it tends to end up being even longer between seasons.
Some TV shows have trended towards splitting the seasons with the Spring and Fall breaks in order to make it less of a wait throughout the year. HBO has not so GoT will show all it's episodes strait and then take a 9 month break until the next season.

“They’re going to feel pretty stupid when they find out.”
“Find out what?”
“They’re screwing with the wrong people."

Guess who's back, back again. Rick is back, tell a friend.
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back?

They've created a monster, 'cause no one wants to see farmer Rick no more.

Welcome back Rick, you total bad-ass you. You're right, those high-protein low-carb dieters at Terminus have no idea who they're fucking with. Ask Nebraska guy in the bar, Shane, the chimo and throatless Joe in this last episode.

Without reading any of the comics, I had a feeling Terminus would be introducing cannibalism to the show. All the Terminus signs and the radio broadcast were just a dinner bell.

Damn, we gotta wait 6 months.

Hey, Game of Thrones starts this Sunday.

So are you guys thinking Carol and Tyreese will save the day? I'm thinkin so.

I think Beth. Did you notice in one of the flashback scenes, Rick put his hat on her head and said "There's a new sherriff in town"...I gotta think that's some kinda foreshadowing.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I think Beth. Did you notice in one of the flashback scenes, Rick put his hat on her head and said "There's a new sherriff in town"...I gotta think that's some kinda foreshadowing.
That would be interesting, but it looked like she had her own problems when that car took off with her inside it.

It will be more likely that Carol and Tyreese will be the ones... but let's see :dunno:

upyours

Banned
http://********************/post/81288945386/heartsthoughtsstuff-the-walking-dead-a
http://********************/post/81289412638/sheriff-stiliinski-comic-tv-comparison-the
http://********************/post/81284488438/the-walking-dead-season-4-episode-16-a-for-more

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 8636651, member: 201847"]Who is EXCITED for The Waking Dead tomorrow besides me?

Yea I'm going to catch it and talking dead after words.