• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Walking Dead on AMC

FUCK ME. That was the best pilot I've ever seen. This is gonna be a great series. Can't wait for next week.

Funny thing is that I'm completely sick of the whole zombie genre as a whole,but it was pretty fucking good.Now I have something to look forward to on Sunday nights.

Just watched it and now I'm interested for next week. I'm quite surprised that AMC would come out with an intriguing Sci-Fi theme t.v. series like zombies, etc...over the Syfy Channel. :surprise:

SF8 :thumbsup:

I thought it was pretty good. I recorded and watched about 1/3 of it while I kept it on for background noise. I am enjoying what I am watching so far. Who knew killing zombies could be emotional?

:dunno:

Spleen

Banned?
Did anyone else find it scary? That bit when he looked out of the window and saw the zombie wife, and we she came to the spyhole, genuinely creeped me the fuck out.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Great special effects, somewhat insync with the comic. I look forward to the next episode.

Joorpe

Closed Account
Did anyone else find it scary? That bit when he looked out of the window and saw the zombie wife, and we she came to the spyhole, genuinely creeped me the fuck out.

*SPOILER*

I got a sense of hopelessness at the end with the tank bit. All those zombies around and not a fucking place to go. That was really well done.

Spleen

Banned?
***SPOILERS

It was ok, looking for some plot development, other than "don't get eaten".

His partner, and I presume best friend, has run off with his wife and child. Sounds like a pretty decent start to a plot to me. What more do you want from a zombie apocalypse?