• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Uranus Experiment (does anyone have links to some vids)

:rolleyes: G'day One and All.

Since I loaned out my Video Tape of The Uranus Experiment (1) - and never got it back from my so called mate :mad: - I wanted to ask does anyone have some links to some vids (even just previews) of The Uranus Experiment 1,2 or 3?

If so please do post them... :glugglug:

On a side subject to The Uranus Experiment (1) does anyone know which actress is the Secretary in the final scene's orgy? :helpme:

Cheers

BrekkyDJ (that was one hot movie) :wave:

haha... oh my, reading the title, i thought this was about science or something...

which still begs the question as to why i would click on it

was this the one where the supposedly went in the plane that dives from a certain height to simulate zero gravity for astronaut training? I remember years bag in a catalog saying "worlds first zero gravity cum-shot" ....is that for real? Dude's gotta have his timing spot on! lol

It is for real - borrowed it from a guy a few years ago, VHS never had it so good! It was an anti-gravity money shot, can't remember the particulars but he did the job and yes it was floating!

Ric0chet said:
It is for real - borrowed it from a guy a few years ago, VHS never had it so good! It was an anti-gravity money shot, can't remember the particulars but he did the job and yes it was floating!

hahah alright nice one, shame I never got to see it :( ;)

THANK YOU DIGITAL :D

Big thumbs up for the Sylvia Saint Lesbian one.

It's a start... and maybe someone could find the name of the secretary in The U.E. Part 1 Final Scene Orgy.

HOLD THE PHONE FOR A MINUTE.

As I type this I am having trouble downloading the clips through Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

Anyone else having the same problem?

What a shame... I was looking forward to downloading these :(