• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Trump candidacy: What went wrong?

animus fox said:
Plus, the time is beyond ripe for a woman U.S. president. The country and the world for that matter aches for it. And who better than Hillary?
Michelle Obama ? (Just imagine how many heads would explode on Fox News, The Blaze and other conservatives media outlets if Michelle would succeed to Barrack :rolleyes: )

Among conservative maybe Condoleeza Rice...

Trump and his supporters can gripe all they want about rigged elections and biased media and such, but when the candidate is acting like a jackass, what is the media to report? Don't blame the reporter for what's shown and what's said by the subject. It's been a dumpster fire of a campaign. Had the campaign been run right, I, a liberal, believe Trump could have easily beaten Hillary. He should've lost the Twitter account when as soon as he knew he won the nomination. He should've allowed opposition research, so his campaign could be ahead of the bus tape and the assault allegations, and he shouldn't have gone so far out of his way to insult the people he needed on his side to win.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm really starting to see this MSM bias that MP has been pointing out. I clicked on my Yahoo! homepage this morning and the headline read, ""How Trump's stretch run is hurting the GOP", like he's already lost. I do enjoy trolling conservatives, but I'm really starting to worry that Hillary might actually win. I didn't really think she had a shot three months ago, but with the way the MSM is in the tank for Clinton, I'm starting to doubt if he can duplicate his success in the primaries. I'm sorry for recently trolling the conservatives here with fake Hillary support, I was wrong for that, hopefully it won't bite us all on the ass.

You have nothing to be sorry about. Youre one of the smartest here.
Regarding media bias, it's irrefutable really. Its everywhere. Clogging the airwaves.
All you have to do is look up the parent companies of the outlets in question and 9 times out of 10 they have given HC's campaign or the C Foundation tons of money.

There is media out there that is honest. Not "alt-right" but just independant sources.
There is also a lot of nonsense sources mixed in with the independant sources that need to be filtered out. A little common sense fixes that.
If you see flat earth or Lizards or stuff like that get away asap.

Regarding Trump being behind. Despite all dead, illegal, stolen, and multiple voters being bussed from precinct to precint Trump is ahead in the early voting.
This whole thing is stressing a lot of people out for sure. I don't think any of us will ever forget this time in history.

One more thought for the world:
I think in the past few weeks especially all this , lets call it "Shit" all of us are being bombarded with is taking it's toll. I think it's actually bothering a lot of people and effecting their lives and they want it to be over.
I also think it's forcing people to look at things a little harder than they usually would. I think when they do most see that Trump is the best choice.
I think the big majority of Americans who were on the fence or in the dark are looking toward Trump now.
Just my opinion