• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Sex Police Are At It Again! Vibrators Banned in Georgia!

The "Moral Majority", gotta love the bible swingers! The absolute absurdity of these people really can cause a normal person to stare in awe!

Whats next? Inflatable fuck dolls?? You are hereby found guilty for lewd and lavicious behavior with plastic.

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
Well I have a theoretical question.....

You can buy a GUN in Georgia & Alabama, but they are trying to ban VIBRATORS.... anyone think that is f'in CRAZY!?!?!?!

Obviously, you've never been held up by someone carrying a glass dildo. Those things can bruise the hell out of you. God forbid they get you on the ground. Do you know where those things will go if pushed hard enough!? Lost my behymen and $23 cash in that incident. Through lots of therapy involving vinegar and buffalo-style wings, I'm almost o a full recovery.:glugglug:

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Obviously, you've never been held up by someone carrying a glass dildo. Those things can bruise the hell out of you. God forbid they get you on the ground. Do you know where those things will go if pushed hard enough!? Lost my behymen and $23 cash in that incident. Through lots of therapy involving vinegar and buffalo-style wings, I'm almost o a full recovery.:glugglug:

post of the month :hatsoff:

Isn't it logical?

Politics are dominated by (usually) older men (who don't even know what a fleshlight is). Guns are nice toys for those older men (midlife crisis, etc. It just looks and sounds cool if you can say/show your gun is better than a gun owned by another member of the senate), while vibrators are a threat, usually because they are getting older and can no longer fuction properly in bed (if they ever could)....

:tongue:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 2909926, member: 99191"]Well I have a theoretical question.....

You can buy a GUN in Georgia & Alabama, but they are trying to ban VIBRATORS.... anyone think that is f'in CRAZY!?!?!?!

There's no ammendmant in the constitution that people who love vibrtors can cling to when someone tries to put some controls on there sale.

Thats your job Vicky, you gonna have to put it there. March on Washington if you have to. :D

So I guess they drive to another state and smuggle them back huh. Glad I'm in California!!!! I have 2.:nanner::nanner:

ftarrlick

Banned
I can't add anything here that has not been posted before. So I'll just say:

http://www.slate.com/id/2121835/slideshow/2121919/

Yes, this law is retarded.

On a related note, curious that the above slide show should mention toysinmotion.com, which is a contraption that "takes a fleshlight and makes it into the effortless device it was supposed to be" (quoting from the website now), although videos show otherwise :) Brace for a teeth gritting groin mangling experience :)

First and foremost I wanted to commend you Ms. Vette on your diction and the fact that you know banning vibrators is not just "stupid" but an assault on our civil liberties.

... but fear is the main weapon for those so called "perceived power" (lawmakers, politicians etc.). I'm amazed that the penalty is $1000 bucks or 6 months in jail. but the real question we should ask ourselves is "what do we do from here" yes we are not Georgians but we are Americans.

Just another warning for you guys....An erection that shows through a man's clothing is illegal in: Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin.

Broke that law yesterday. :nanner: People should grow up and let people pursue their happiness in the USA. What a backwards looking law that is only been created for social control over women. Doesn't the Georgia state legislature have larger social ills to deal with?

You can have my dildo when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

There is no way that anyone should be allowed to ban things like that from private life. Just another example that our government is getting to large.

There are a lot of people out there that think it is their business as to what you can and can't do, and can and can't think or believe.

They have a warped sense of tolerance. These are the same people that want you to listen to their religious views, but when you calmly tell them about your belief system they get all bent out of shape.