• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The SCOTUS Kavanaugh hearing

"None of us know the truth."

Correct. I'm seeing TONS of chat going on about this situation but being as I have no clue what went down I've pretty much stayed out of it.
My tendency is to believe Kavanaugh, but there's no way I can say for sure :dunno:

One thing we know, there is no evidence. Fuck due process. Just accuse and convict.
Fucking idiotic liberals.

He isn't being tried in a court of law.

The same penalties will apply if he or she give false testimony.
Law enforcement are being asked to investigate, Kavanaugh is still entitled to due process no matter the venue.
Save me the hair splitting, you are not qualified to even discuss this topic as evidenced by your ignorance on obstruction and the senate’s constitutional duty of advise and consent.
You’ve become petty since Trump was elected. And have diminished yourself greatly.

Exactly. Now there is a 3rd accuser that has come froward. Wow. What dumpster fire this is. This just reinforces my belief that we don't know people as good as we think we do. I can tell you on one hand how many people I could vouch for if they were in a similar position. That person would be my mother. That's it. Everyone else I can vouch for up until a point. Friends, siblings, coworkers, etc. I mean I know my friends, siblings and coworkers are good people but I don't know what the fuck they're doing when they're by themselves. Hell, at this point it wouldn't surprise if someone accuses Obama of sexual assault. We think we know people, but we really don't

#StraightShooter

Exactly. Now there is a 3rd accuser that has come froward. Wow. What dumpster fire this is. This just reinforces my belief that we don't know people as good as we think we do. I can tell you on one hand how many people I could vouch for if they were in a similar position. That person would be my mother. That's it. Everyone else I can vouch for up until a point. Friends, siblings, coworkers, etc. I mean I know my friends, siblings and coworkers are good people but I don't know what the fuck they're doing when they're by themselves. Hell, at this point it wouldn't surprise if someone accuses Obama of sexual assault. We think we know people, but we really don't

#StraightShooter

What about using that same reasoning for the accusers?

Pool hustler and iceman are idiots.
Due process, life, liberty are safeguarded and guaranteed by the constitution outside of the sanction of law.

This is interesting regarding Swetnick

Swetnick says a lot of alarming things in her statement. She states that while attending these parties from 1981 to 1983, she found out that Kavanaugh and Judge allegedly spiked the punch, which she then avoided. She says she saw lines of boys outside rooms, supposedly to participate in these alleged gang rapes, and that she saw Kavanaugh and Judge on the line. She also says that she was once the victim of one of these gang rapes after someone slipped something into her drink at a party.

What Swetnick does not say, however, is also important. She doesn’t say how she knows about Kavanaugh and Judge allegedly spiking the punch. She does not say that Kavanaugh was the one who spiked her drink. She does not say when her alleged rape took place, simply saying that it was “In approximately 1982,” the same year that Kavanaugh is alleged to have assaulted Christine Blasey Ford. She also does not say that Kavanaugh himself raped her or did anything to her, or did anything to anyone else.

With regards to her own ordeal, Swetnick said, “In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present.”

What exactly does “present” mean? Was he one of the ones who raped her? Was he in the room watching others? Was he outside the room? Was he merely at the same party?
https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/wha...t-say-about-kavanaugh-is-legally-significant/

This whole Kavanaugh debacle just goes to show you that we don't know people as good as we think we do. It's kind of laughable to see people on here and other boards I'm on vouch for Kavanaugh as if they actually know him and have spent time with him. None of us know the truth. Anyone who says with certainty is a bullshitter. We don't know shit. Just today Bill Cosby was convicted for sexual assault. Cliff Huxtable. America's Dad. Is now a convicted sexual predator. You think you knew a person...

Exactly. Jeff Flake said it best today in that you can hold two opposing ideas when it comes to this Kavanaugh situation:

What I do know is that I don’t believe that Dr. Ford is part of some kind of vast conspiracy from start to finish to smear Judge Kavanaugh, as has been alleged by some on the right.

And what I do know is that I don’t believe that Judge Kavanaugh is some kind of serial sexual predator, as has been alleged by some on the left.

And now there's a 4th allegation..

Report: Senate staff asks Brett Kavanaugh about fourth misconduct allegation
The alleged incident, subject of an anonymous letter, took place in 1998 in Washington, DC.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/26/17907748/brett-kavanaugh-fourth-allegation-senate-confirmation

Exactly. Jeff Flake said it best today in that you can hold two opposing ideas when it comes to this Kavanaugh situation:

What I do know is that I don’t believe that Dr. Ford is part of some kind of vast conspiracy from start to finish to smear Judge Kavanaugh, as has been alleged by some on the right.

And what I do know is that I don’t believe that Judge Kavanaugh is some kind of serial sexual predator, as has been alleged by some on the left.

And now there's a 4th allegation..

Report: Senate staff asks Brett Kavanaugh about fourth misconduct allegation
The alleged incident, subject of an anonymous letter, took place in 1998 in Washington, DC.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/26/17907748/brett-kavanaugh-fourth-allegation-senate-confirmation

Oh for fuck’s sake. Now he is quoting Jeff Flake.
Based upon the evidence surrounding Kavanaugh’s life he has been an upstanding productive citizen and a brilliant jurist.
So we DO know him. Myself and millions of others are not going to condemn this man based on sketchy details, foggy memories and inconsistencies. These past few weeks and the treatment of this highly qualified judge represents a microcosm of the unhinged temper tantrums by the left since 11/9/2016. I hope he is seated, he’ll more than likely make Scalia look like a lightweight.

This hatchet job on Kavanaugh by this fucking lying cunt (actress/psychologist) is a fucking charade of a grand scale. Could her fakeness be any more melodramatic?

Fucking democrats...I will never respect another democrat politician after this charade. Never, ever again.

Cue the swamp ("media") to take over..

Stephonopolos "you could see people tearing up in the room".

Jesus fucking CHRIST. This shit makes me so angry.

georges

Staff member
Outraged Hatch Fires Back After Third Kavanaugh Accuser Surfaces
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/09/outraged-hatch-fires-back-after-third-kavanaugh-accuser-surfaces/

KAVANAUGH GIRLFRIEND DENIES 1998 ASSAULT DESCRIBED IN ANONYMOUS LETTER, NBC REPORT
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/27/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

KAVANAUGH ACCUSER’S ATTORNEYS DECLINE REQUESTS TO GIVE COMMITTEE EVIDENCE OR STATEMENTS
http://www.dailycaller.com/2018/09/26/deborah-ramirez-attorneys-decline-committee/

Opinion Turning Against Kavanaugh, Poll Suggests
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/09/o...s/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

Liberty University Students Travel to Nation’s Capital to Support Kavanaugh
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/09/l...h/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

Can anyone explain what this outside prosecutor is trying to get at? She doesn't seem effective at all. Seeing her CV I thought she was going to be a shark in there but so far it's not impressive

Was talking with my sister-in-law, who is a prosecutor. She said that this prosecutor is in a tough position because as prosecutors you're used to coming in after an investigation has been completed. In this case there hasn't been a thorough investigation. It seems to me that this prosecutor is not so much prosecuting as she is investigating

#StraightShooter

If these cocksucker democrats want to live in this scorched earth world, I think EVERY single democrat senator needs to have EVERY inch of their high school and college-aged years examined.

What kind of hanky panky did THEY do when they were drunk teenagers? Why the fuck aren't the repubs taking off the gloves?

This is a complete fucking gong show.

Can anyone explain what this outside prosecutor is trying to get at? She doesn't seem effective at all. Seeing her CV I thought she was going to be a shark in there but so far it's not impressive

Was talking with my sister-in-law, who is a prosecutor. She said that this prosecutor is in a tough position because as prosecutors you're used to coming in after an investigation has been completed. In this case there hasn't been a thorough investigation. It seems to me that this prosecutor is not so much prosecuting as she is investigating

#StraightShooter

Why doesn’t your sister-in-law thoroughly investigate you? There has to be probable cause, evidence and corroboration to investigate. None has been presented in this farce.

I didn’t think it was possible but my hatred for the left has increased exponentially. I don’t want to work with you, I don’t want to compromise with you, I want to crush you.

This is a good man having his name destroyed, I say this because there is zero evidence that he did any of the things that he is accused of.

See you in November motherfuckers.

georges

Staff member
If these cocksucker democrats want to live in this scorched earth world, I think EVERY single democrat senator needs to have EVERY inch of their high school and college-aged years examined.

What kind of hanky panky did THEY do when they were drunk teenagers? Why the fuck aren't the repubs taking off the gloves?

This is a complete fucking gong show.

Trump was right about Democraps , they are a bunch of obstructionnists, unpatriotic sell outs as well as vile, twisted double standard hypocritical pos.