• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Real Deal or Imitation - Would You Prefer to Fuck Sarah Palin or Tina Fey???

Bible Spice or Comic Spice???

• Sarah the Governor

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Tina the Comedienne

Votes: 34 55.7%

• Total voters
Yes, I already asked in the general thread for this, but I wanna know what everybody thinks!!!

:hatsoff:

Torre, I don't know how you did that - it was almost like you answered the question just as I clicked "make new post" or whatever.... Lightning-fast!

Tina,I would have hard time not thinking about what Palin stands for and never get hard for her lol.

girk1

Closed Account
I have wanted to attempt to split Tina Fey in two way before Palin came on the scene. Smart/Funny & stands for the exact opposirte of Palin & her voice isn't nearly as annoying. Am I the only one who can't stand to hear that woman speak:dunno: Her voice goes straight down my fucking vertebra.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Torre, I don't know how you did that - it was almost like you answered the question just as I clicked "make new post" or whatever.... Lightning-fast!

I was magically drawn towards Tina Fey. What can I say? lol ;)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'd take either, or both!

Sarah got my vote. She is a honey. I dont care what her agenda is, unless it is to bed me no matter what the cost hehe.

Can I pick "All of the above"? :D

I want both- and I want Fey to be dressed up as Sarah Palin so it's like having the governor in sexual stereo.

And I want Tom Brokaw to moderate the event.

Palin's tits are bigger. I could separate her horrific politics from her glorious bod. Tina Fey is attractive enough to bang...but I kinda got my eye on Amy Poehler from SNL....I think she would be FANTASTIC in the sack....

You just know that Palin's pussy is all wrecked from having like 17 kids. The phrase "throwing a hotdog down a hallway" comes to mind. Plus, I bet her stomach is all stretch marked and saggy.

I'll take Tina.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I would much prefer Jimmy Fallon in a sundress. Mmm, fuuuuuck yeeeeeah...