• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Pussification of Men in America.

Of course YOU would be insulted by this. The only reason anyone would be insulted is if they were the exact type of person I wrote about.

I have been miserable in my life and I know how it feels. I know the signs. I assure I'm far from miserable. I was just sitting having a glass of wine a few nights ago under my new awning watching the rain and lightning and thinking how lucky I am and how this time in my life might just be the best I've ever had. My son is off to college next month, I have a few dollars, I travel and I have close friends that I love. So that's a swing and a miss there Adolf. Give it another try.

Now I bet your wife wears jerseys. I also bet Grambling is her favorite school too.

And I could never be gay....I love the dick way too much.

georges

Staff member
IF this were a "librul" problem we wouldn't see it in Red states, but it's just as prevalent. The problem is really selfishness on the parts of parents, they teach selfishness to their little junior douchebags and the cycle continues. I grew up hard, but my parents grew up harder, my dad shit outside until he was sixteen, my mom shit outside until she married my dad and her house had a dirt floor. Me and my siblings had an indoor toilet, but we still just scraped by. A person that's never known adversary can't appreciate what it's like not to have nothing, and unfortunately we've raised generations of people that have no clue.

For once I agree with you on something, that is rare but it is a positive thing. The post 1986-1987 born peoplegeneration has a lot spoiled brats lacking conviction and determination.

georges

Staff member
Of course YOU would be insulted by this. The only reason anyone would be insulted is if they were the exact type of person I wrote about.

I have been miserable in my life and I know how it feels. I know the signs. I assure I'm far from miserable. I was just sitting having a glass of wine a few nights ago under my new awning watching the rain and lightning and thinking how lucky I am and how this time in my life might just be the best I've ever had. My son is off to college next month, I have a few dollars, I travel and I have close friends that I love. So that's a swing and a miss there Adolf. Give it another try.

Now I bet your wife wears jerseys. I also bet Grambling is her favorite school too. And I could never be gay....I love the dick way too much.

Honestly, my dad (rip) never cared for sporting events and neither did I. I am glad that I have always lived in one the most residential and richest towns of my region. I never asked for anything to anyone but relied always on my own all the time. I am glad that I have my freedom and that I do what I want. What would it be if your son was in a public college? It wouldn't be as good as the private one because the populace in public college is not the best crowd nor the most socially acceptable. Why do you need to insult a family member? I don't think that was needed. Your very last sentence made me smile a lot ;)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I do not watch sports, I do not care about a collage...because I didn't go to one....most of all, I am not offended by what you believe, but for fucks sake, quit whining about every little fucking thing.