• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The "Love" twins

Re: the love twins

they have some pretty good hc sets but my laptop is dying right now i dont know where i put the cable at

Re: the Love Twins

djangoker said:
Are there any twins out there who aren't hands off each other? :(

Yes- there was a site a while ago (Maybe it still is one :dunno: ) called fantasy sisters that had some of that. There's been a few sets of twins that have been "hands-on". I don't know any names, but that's because I never bothered to learn any names :D

H

Re: the love twins

hedonis said:
Yes- there was a site a while ago (Maybe it still is one :dunno: ) called fantasy sisters that had some of that. There's been a few sets of twins that have been "hands-on". I don't know any names, but that's because I never bothered to learn any names :D

H

I remember seeing a couple of the fantasy sisters sets being posted here. Other than that, I don't know of any. While technically illegal, I'm willing to overlook that for the fact that it's two sisters... and they're probably hot... and they're sisters.

Re: the Love Twins

djangoker said:
Are there any twins out there who aren't hands off each other? :(

Lanny Barbie done a 3 way scene with her sister Kimberley Franklin on the Suze DVD "I Love Lanny", they look so similar that they must be twins. It's a very hot scene with quite a bit of "interaction" between the 2 twins. They've also done a girl/girl scene in the movie Wild On Sex 3, which I have yet to see.

Sadly I couldn't find any hardcore pics of either scene, only this sample:
http://www.sportyone.com/servlets/firebolt?object=109729