• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
C-5! Hit! You sank my battleship!

no way jose , i'm still here ... just read other stuff, and it made me realize there are smart ones at freeones. ...

except in this thread ...:1orglaugh

Such a shame that none of us realise that this is a futile pursuit, as someone mentioned previously, this will never end until a mod closes the thread.

We aren't racking up any extra posts and the whole experience is debilitaing, to the extreme. It isolates us from the real world and we end up unable to make real relationships with people in the real world. We become more introspective, unable to relate to another living person, until the meaning of it all escapes us as we breathe our last breath and expire. What is the point in it all, what is the meaning behind this existence?

Are we destined to sit at our desks for the remainder of our years, unable to bear sunlight, unable to take a deep breath of fresh air under a cloudless sky, hear the bird song in the trees as they sway in a fresh spring breeze or enjoy a picnic with our sweetheart for fear of not posting 12.5 posts per day on this thread alone. We'll die alone and unloved, for we are the damned

Now that you've all slit your wrists, I win

:rofl:

somebody has been

:beer:

before he started

:computer:

?????????

I'll join ya ...

I'm going to drink a "Duvel" (heavy beer, still can not drink more then 12 of them, before i'm drunk)

Do 2 Beck's count? Because that's what I just had. :D

Even if it is a Cola, drinking is not allowed to be done alone ...
If we see you doing that in Belgium, we'll join ya ...:D

Mind please, no shouting, been to party yesterday, and I have a bit of a headache ...

and again, I am last to post ...:nanner:

Move Over I"m Coming Through

Fresno, did you use too much whitening soap ? :D

Nice new look, Fresno! :glugglug: