• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The January 2012 OCSM of the Month goes to Briana Lee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The very first 2012 Best OCSM title goes to Briana Lee! This makes her a second time winner of the contest! Congrats again!

Since Briana has already won a spot in the Best OCSM in the 2012 Miss FreeOnes contest, her prize this month is the ability to choose another OCSM to take her January 2012 prize! She has about 89 other OCSMs to choose from, so it will be interesting to see who she picks!

Here are the full results of the contest!

Briana Lee (54 votes)
Mariah Milano (38)
Jane Burgess (28)
Nikki Nova (19)
Jinxy Pie (16)
Vanilla DeVille (15)
Miss Hybrid (12)
Lelu Love (9)
Tia Ling (8)
Chica (5)

And, some previews of a photo set I just got of Briana to celebrate her January 2012 win!!

BrianaLeePole1.jpg

BrianaLeePole2.jpg

BrianaLeePole3.jpg

BrianaLeePole4.jpg

Nominations for the February contest start February 20th!

Last edited:
Congratulations Briana! Woot! Woot! :nanner:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fuck. I voted for Ron Paul.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Awesome, hookers and cocaine for everyone!

Congrats!

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you so much guys and thank you to everyone that voted for me!!! I love you all!!

To win once was amazing but to win again.....I'm at a loss for words. Especially when I've only been back here posting since August!! You guys are awesome!!

Oh & Dirk, if that's gonna happen you gotta go sterilize that thing. I don't want any crap from Ander's butthole near me!!!! ;)

So now I've got to decide who to give the Best OCSM contest position to. This is gonna be a hard 1!! So many deserving girls on here. Who do you think I should pick guys?

that's a tough one some many deserving girls, I suggest either another poll made by you or shoot you could see who begs the best(just joking):)

Status
Not open for further replies.