• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Girl Looks Like A Model

What is the name of the model looking girl with bikini.

Another picture. She is wearing a black dress here and there is a card on her written AMY. But there are tonnes of amy. Please help...

Attachments

• t0so9wqj3l6kzopc5gnb.jpg
    t0so9wqj3l6kzopc5gnb.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 624
  • h2xt6se54nbgf9w6nd9m.jpg
    h2xt6se54nbgf9w6nd9m.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 601
Last edited by a moderator:
Loona Luxx is the one in the yellow, you might need to look up stuff she has been in to get the 'credits'

I am not talking about Loona Luxx bra nor Nika Noir. We know their names. Please read my first msg carefully. I already made a detailed search on the net but nothing. Come on guys she is so attractive and somebody should know her...

I am not talking about Loona Luxx bra nor Nika Noir. We know their names. Please read my first msg carefully. I already made a detailed search on the net but nothing. Come on guys she is so attractive and somebody should know her...

If you could not get anything by looking up Loona Luxx 's credits like I suggested then ya might wanna email mofo's and ask them who she is if the woman is not credited. I tried looking on the site and could not find that 'episode' so either it has not been released yet or it's very old and is not available any longer.

The one with loona was released sometime (later) during the day of the original post :(
The girl in the black dress and the one in the white bikini are two different girls. The one in the black dress's face is really different and her hips and thighs are much wider than the one in the bikini's.
The one in the black dress is a bit taller unless she is not wearing heels (she is). Loona is only about 5' tall but the one in the bikini is shorter than her with heels on yet the one in the dress looks to be about the same height as Nika Noir who I think is about 5'8" -10" ish