• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Beauty Jirina 0092
09.jpg

Hi she is really hot, does anyone know any more of her videos/appearances? Thank you very much.

First you say it's "scripted" and they "know".

Then you say they are "manipulated" and "brainwashed".

Your post contradicts itself.

Not all women are whores, you're wrong there as well. But these women certainly are.

You seem to be here to teach, but it looks like you're the one who needs to learn a thing or two...

lol what is wrong with this guy, why does he hate us so much. at the end of the day we all have embarrasing things happen to us, some more embarassing than others. but life is short, why worry, i'm sure 90% these girls are doing just fine or we would know about it.

lol what is wrong with this guy, why does he hate us so much. at the end of the day we all have embarrasing things happen to us, some more embarassing than others. but life is short, why worry, i'm sure 90% these girls are doing just fine or we would know about it.

He hasn't replied to my post. He's full of crap..... I wouldn't believe a word he says.

Is Czech massage site is dead forever? will it start again in future? Please reply. Thanks in advance. There are lots of very beatuful girls whose czech casting is done but czech message is yet to publish.