• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

By the way its a grape festival , any czech here , who can help :)?
Photograph of this photo (yes i writed mail to photograph) dont remember.

Who is Tatiana 0494
sample.jpg

I dont know if this has been mentioned already but has anyone seen that site free1.cz Marie 7037 (Sabina Rose) got the site name tattooed on her forehead for only 100,000 czech krowns. I feel terrible

Hey, guys, I need some help. I've started looking into the BitchStop series. It's been discontinued a long time ago, around 2014 I'd say. The site has 117 episodes, following the numbers no episodes are missing. Still, on the web I found episode numbers all up to 137 and I even have at least one episode that I couldn't trace anywhere. To make things even weirder, next to some names on the website stand numbers that are totally unrealistic if they refer to repetition of a girl/name. For example, E004 is "Nikola 2" or E035 is "Petra 7" (there is only one Petra before her).

Does anyone has a full list of recorded/published BitchStop episodes?

Does anyone knows which episode is with the girl on the photo below? And who she is? She looks so familiar!
https://imagebin.ca/v/4iTbSBhsa3IM

Hey, guys, I need some help. I've started looking into the BitchStop series. It's been discontinued a long time ago, around 2014 I'd say. The site has 117 episodes, following the numbers no episodes are missing. Still, on the web I found episode numbers all up to 137 and I even have at least one episode that I couldn't trace anywhere. To make things even weirder, next to some names on the website stand numbers that are totally unrealistic if they refer to repetition of a girl/name. For example, E004 is "Nikola 2" or E035 is "Petra 7" (there is only one Petra before her).

Does anyone has a full list of recorded/published BitchStop episodes?

Does anyone knows which episode is with the girl on the photo below? And who she is? She looks so familiar!
https://imagebin.ca/v/4iTbSBhsa3IM

I thinks the numbers behind name is just for "easy" identification from my quick check the numbers match with same girl across sites... (czasting, bitchstop, amateursexteens, gynoviolations) To the picture is from episode bitchstop.15.12.29.alzbeta if counted e130.

Many thanks! I should have realized it is e130 that I miss. She fooled me, in the movie she says her name is Lucie. I've also got confused with their numbering. Any idea why eps > 117 are not on the website?

And any idea who is Alzbeta E130?

I miss the old days when they would update almost every day.. and the girls were not just scraped from the bottom of the barrel.. golden days of CzechCasting.. things change