• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The burden of a big dick

I fell back to sleep and when i woke i freaked out because Penelope was sitting on the bed. I thought i was dreaming and said half asleep i know i am dreaming. She smiled and I moved the sheet and she saw my hard cock and the tissues from my wank. She said who were u wanking to? I said Heidi and she said you dirty bastard. The way she said it i knew this wasnt a dream. She then grabbed my cock and sucked and i knew for sure this was real. I licked her pussy and we were soon fucking. She was an amazing fuck even if her squeeky voice made her sound a little like a cartoon character. We fucked for ages as i had just cum and could go forever. She rode me and fucked her doggy before fucking her amazing tits. I then came all over her pretty face. She said i bet that was better than a wank. I said much better she said you are a great fuck i said you too. I said how did you get into my house and watching me sleep is a bit creepy. She said i found your spare key and i just enjoyed looking at you.

I decided i would sneak into Penelopes like she did me. She got a surprise as i walked in. She was sitting on the sofa. She rubbed her pussy for me before we fucked.

I fucked Penelope for the next few days. One day we were fucking i slide my huge cock into her ass. She said what are you doing. I said i want to fuck your ass. She said i can barely fit you in my pussy. I said sorry. She said it ok if it hurts too much you gotta stop ok. I said fine. I fucked her ass slowly then went a bit deeper and faster she groaned in ecstasy. She then got on top of me and rode me and rode me cow girl. She was so loud and loving it her big tits bouncing before i came all over her tits. She said i only every fucked my ass with a dildo that was amazing even if i wont be able to sit down for a week. We kissed.

One day i got a call from Penelope to call over. When i got there her flat mate Renee Rose was there. They had set up a kissing booth. I said how much a kiss and they laughed and said $1 on cheek, $5 on lips and $10 with tongue. I handed over $20 and said one each they both laughed and both kissed me intensly. I said how much for you to kiss each other. They laughed and said another $20 so i paid up. They kissed each other. I said how much to see both your tits. They laughed and said $50. I paid up and both got their tits out. I said how much to suck my cock Penelope said $100 and said what about you both. She gave me a dirty look like i had broke the rules. I said how much she then laughed and said had you. She said $250 i said you might have to put this on credit. After they blew me i said how much to fuck. Rennee said id pay you for that cock. So i took turns and fucked them both. Penelope kissed me after and said that was fun wasn't it. She said u still think of Heidi when you fuck me. I looked at her and said Heidi who.

Penelope had told me she was doing a wedding fair she had to dress up as a bride. It was in the city and she said they are providing accomodation too. She said why don't i come up. I said sure sounds fun. I went to a bit of the show and Penelope made a hot bride as did some of the other girls. She gave me a big smile and i could see her telling the other girls about me. I went back to the hotel and fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later when Penelope and 2 of her friends were in the room. She said we got shafted we all thought we had our own room but they are making us share. I said thats ok i will get the bus home. She said no you are going no where. Her friends said no there is loads of room. They were wearing there white stocking and shoes but had normal clothes on. They looked funny but still hot. They started taking off their clothes and were in their bras, knickers, suspenders and stockings. I looked away but Penelope said we got to keep these which one do you prefer. I said they are hot. She said this is Izzy Lush and Jazlyn Ray. I said hi girls. The girls showed me their sexy lingerie, front and back. It was very see tru and skimpy and i was soon nursing a hard cock. Jazlyn was the first to notice and she said omg. Izzy said it looks so big and sat on my lap. Penelope said come here girls you need to see it and she got my cock out. I was nervous and excited. They took turns sucking and wanking me before. Jazlyn got on my cock after a while Izzy swpped with her before Penelope said its my turn and said i told you he had a great cock. I fucked all 3 before cuming on their faces. We fucked all night it was epic. At 7 am. Izzy said i am goinh back to my room. I am all cock out and Jazlyn said can't believe i am saying no to this dick but i need sleep too. She said she was going back to her room. Penelope said did you like my story about having to share rooms. I said i did. We fucked one last time before falling asleep.

It was a lot of fun with the three girls but i was secretly delighted when Penelope messaged me a couple days later and said i need your big cock so bad. When i went over it was just me and her and i gave her the best night of fucking i ever gave a chick. Afterwards she said omg that was amazing and she starred into my eyes and kissed me for ages.

Penelope told Heidi (Skye West) (Clara's sister Jenna Marie) she was fucking me one night she was high. She said i hope you don't mind as you aren't fucking him and ya he is an amazing fuck. Once you told me i had to try and try and try. Heidi didn't mind but she did want me again especially as her friend was fucking me and the only reason she stopped fucking me was she knew it would cause problems with her bf. But she thought i want to fuck him once more. So one afternoon she arrived at my door looking all sweet and innocent until she flashed her tits and started laughing i knew then she was high as fuck. I told her to come in. She was soon down on her knees sucking my dick and even took my huge cock all the way down her throat. I fucked her doggy and she rode me before i shot all over her face and tits.

Last edited: