• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tera Caudill / Lexxy (Monstercurves)

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Re: Please id "Lexxy" latest girl from Monstercurves

I've been looking and have come up empty. Just Lexxy.

boatiuta

Closed Account

Latest Monstercurves babe

anyone have her full name? thank you.

Wish I knew. I like this girl. Mmm...sweet, tight ass and she's got meat on her. Those lips would fit absolutely perfectly around my cock right now...definitely blow job A+ quality lips.

Knowing her true name or not, I'd tap that ass right now. That is one sweet ride. Get some lube, throw in Mariah Milano in for a threesome and I'd be one happy guy.

http://www.***********/galleries/2009/2/big_tits_boss_lexxy_gets_hard_fucked_at_the_office/

She is not with goldstarmodels or worldmodeling so no luck trying to find her by looking up an agency site.
More thAn Likely she is an indy girl who only does stuff for that group.

Wow guys, lol. I know this girl personally, we are from the same town. She does not work for an agency, and I don't think she has done anything else other than the stuff listed. However, from what I heard she is selling herself for cash down here ( quite a bit ). I don't think I am really comfortable posting her name or myspace ( Yes, she has one ) or anything like that though....kind of creepy.

Someone left a comment on a blog and said that she is from North Carolina.

She said so herself on one of the videos. She's back for RK (http://www.realitykings.com/hot-bush/great_bush/home.htm) my best guess is that she might be new, and that's why we can't find anything else of her.
I like so many things about her, the face the accent, the fingernails, the round thick curves, the natural down there look, everything.
I got all her 3 videos

DNME

Banged4Life