• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Teen Sandy / Sandra Larosa

Thanks guys, some great pics....but why the name change, any ideas ?

That preview is interesting in that it appears to show 8 different sets. I've always thought Sandy was wasted on the tame STS or NGS stuff and find the A*S stuff shows a naughty side that def suits her.

BTW I dont like the HC vid as she comes across as just another slapper and she is better than that.

Now if she could get a boob job I think she could be the next VZ - in terms of coverage not boob size.

That preview is interesting in that it appears to show 8 different sets. I've always thought Sandy was wasted on the tame STS or NGS stuff and find the A*S stuff shows a naughty side that def suits her.

BTW I dont like the HC vid as she comes across as just another slapper and she is better than that.

Now if she could get a boob job I think she could be the next VZ - in terms of coverage not boob size.

Could you translate some of that stuff for me (and probably others), please?

STS?

NGS?

"slapper"????

STS = Sexy Teen Sandy
NGS = Naughty Girl Sandy
slapper, depends where you come from I suppose, loosely translated, easy, to put it nicely !!!

Ha, Facial, just seen the comment under your name, whore, another translation of slapper ;)

AlsScan Stripper Pole set posted today at *********** - 119 pics! She is so freakin hot!

Could you translate some of that stuff for me (and probably others), please?

STS?

NGS?

"slapper"????

Appologies -

STS Sexy Teen Sandy,

NGS Naughty Girl Sandy.

Slapper - Girl of dubious sexual practices.

They ought to do a Brit to US slang converter on Google. One for the future I think.

Well I have now seen the A*S set in its entirety and must say I have never been jealous of a lollipop before.

I note on the preview page there appears to be shots from 8 other sets so are there more to come?

I am still hunting for the S*Z* set but its proving hard to find. Any hints?