• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teen Kasia - AKA: Kasia, Kassia, Rabbit, Rabbit86

Re: Kasia (PF Girl)

I haven't but waiting patiently for it.

Someone needs to get on this and chase if she has done a G/G scene yet. We need a lesbian clip or two because as hot as Kasia is all the solo stuff gets a bit boring after a while. :sleep:

Question is who would we like to see her with? I have not seen her interact with any other model at all yet. I thought she'd have done at least one G/G scene by now.:dunno:

Question for Coreal. What scene did she mention this by the way and how long ago? Got any links?

Re: Kasia (PF Girl)

Someone needs to get on this and chase if she has done a G/G scene yet. We need a lesbian clip or two because as hot as Kasia is all the solo stuff gets a bit boring after a while. :sleep:

Question is who would we like to see her with? I have not seen her interact with any other model at all yet. I thought she'd have done at least one G/G scene by now.:dunno:

Question for Coreal. What scene did she mention this by the way and how long ago? Got any links?

It was at the second scene out there where her 'translator/friend' uses a dildo on her. It was right near the end of it. I've only seen it posted on a few tube sites, not in a teaser site that I could link in here.