• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Teanna Kai vs. Miko Lee

miko...blonde miko, otherwise teanna by default.

That depends. Miko Lee is all hardcore like a tank of action where Teanna Kai is more subtle. It's like comparing driving a Hummer to a Ferrari & ultimately who you'd prefer tells a lot about your character.

I'd do both but it'd depend on the mood I'm in, that is, who I'd prefer given a time here and there. Miko's good for 'just getting down to it' & a rough wild ride at that, where Teanna is more about taking easy & longer & experimenting rather than getting right to it.

That depends. Miko Lee is all hardcore like a tank of action where Teanna Kai is more subtle. It's like comparing driving a Hummer to a Ferrari & ultimately who you'd prefer tells a lot about your character.

I'd do both but it'd depend on the mood I'm in, that is, who I'd prefer given a time here and there. Miko's good for 'just getting down to it' & a rough wild ride at that, where Teanna is more about taking easy & longer & experimenting rather than getting right to it.

All drama aside, you're not getting down to it or experimenting with either one of them anyway. Miko Lee loves the cock and the money that comes with loving cock. Teanna is obviously a stuck up aloof diva fortunate enough to look good and just barely tolerant enough to stand in front of a camera to get paid for it.

Hummer/Ferrari be damned. A more accurate analogy is Teanna is like 1933 Duesenberg, she looks great just sitting there but she doesn't perform all that well and should rarely be touched. Miko Lee is more like a dirt bike, she'll give you a total work out, you'll feel dirty and exhausted, and you can ride her any time you want.