• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor Twins

Are they ever gonna get nude?? According to one of their myspace (missy's I believe) she is the only one of the 2 who is still pursuing modeling.

Although mandee seems to be the more wild of the two, check out her myspace also.

If you want more info...check out their myspace accounts. They are still doing well, Missy especially. She is persuing her acting career, and not so much modeling. Look for her on MTV2...but check out her myspace for the info cuz i can't exactly remember it all.... www.myspace.com/missy_taylor she's got a blog that's "exciting news" or something, talks all about the music video. I personally always thought she was something bigger than a small time website...I think she will be a big star one day.

Too bad they don't do the site anymore....maybe they'll do another one or something sometime......I know they both have myspaces missys is listed above and mandee's (who is actually jen) is myspace.com/mandeetaylor if u want to still see what she's doing....both of them are hot! but i would never join the site now that I know they aren't making $$$ off their own pics and stuff cuz that Phil is a douchebag.....
012.jpg