• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Love that chrome.:cool:

I`ve just been on a free to use site called Grayvee and typed in Sydney Moon in the search engine and watched a movie, is that really her in it ?

I just did the same thing, and no, that's not Sydney - sorry.

:(where has sydney gone? her website is gone and I have'nt seen anything new from her in a long time.

It seems to me that after she got her breast lift and put on a few pounds that either her or her fans kinda lost some interest in the whole thing.

Looks like we can chalk up another hottie to have hung it up:crying::crying:

hopefully i'm wrong and she just has issues with whoever was running the site(cat cruz):2 cents:

:(where has sydney gone? her website is gone and I have'nt seen anything new from her in a long time.

It seems to me that after she got her breast lift and put on a few pounds that either her or her fans kinda lost some interest in the whole thing.

Looks like we can chalk up another hottie to have hung it up:crying::crying:

hopefully i'm wrong and she just has issues with whoever was running the site(cat cruz):2 cents:

Thought this was her official site?

http://www.sydneymoon.com/

or am i wrong.

Looks like we can chalk up another hottie to have hung it up

Honestly, I was thinking she looked really good in her later pictures, so I don't believe it's her fans losing interest. It wouldn't shock me if she retired; Sydney always seemed to be intending for bigger and better things. I'll miss new sets from her, but if she's hanging it up, I hope she's successful with whatever she does next.