• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff you don't see often

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The definition of cannibalism is "the practice of eating the flesh of one's own species".
So yeah, it has to be an identical species which is defined as "a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding".
Most types of dogs can interbreed so most dogs are the same species.
Most types of birds can't breed with other types of birds, so they are different species and it's not cannibalism, same for different types of fish.
I've seen some videos explaining that some packs of wolves attack and kill lone wolves or other packs of wolves and eat them, but usually when food is scarce.
The same thing when two groups of the same species of apes like chimpanzees, gorillas, baboons, etc. have wars over territory or resources, have been known to revert to cannibalism in very rare circumstances.
This is what I vaguely remember from the nature videos I've seen on youtube over the years.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I saw a nature show that did a story on Chimp territoriality. Those cute little fuckers are violent, blood thirsty monsters, when they wanna be. I think I would rather have a big cat for a pet, they seem less bitchy.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
That is some creepy shit.
The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up.

Chimpanzee Cannibalism | Planet Earth | BBC Earth

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

There are a lot of good pictures in those 2 links, especially the leopard/jaguar coming out of the water, the diving squirrel and the Technicolor grass hopper.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

I bought my late father in law one of those shotgun plungers as a joke, and he loved it. It actually takes a couple of batteries, and when you pull the trigger it has a gun sound, and the pump slides and makes a similar noise to a real 12ga. It's actually the same size. If you cut the plunger portion off, it would be very stupid, and dangerous.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Luxman

#TRE45ON
  • Love

Mr. Daystar

I remember most of them, and I still have #10, and #29.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Gravitas: Sologamy: Indian woman all set to marry herself - Jun 3, 2022

Superfetation: Can a woman get pregnant again while already being pregnant? | WION Originals - Jun 2, 2022

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Epic Viking war chant 10,000 fans pay tribute to Iceland team leaving Euro 2016

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

I actually had a bull whip when I was a teenager, and while I still have both eyes, I did hit myself with it, somehow.