• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stephanie McMahon

what do you think of Steph?

• I'm hot for her too.

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • I'd bang her, but not generally a fan.

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • she's ok

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • no way.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
You know, I really am not a fan of HHH, but damn I wish I was him when he goes home to her.... There just isn't enough Steph pics out there! Need More Steph!!!

Scorpion

Banned
hell yeah, its about timesomebody brought up stephanie mcmahon, she is so damn hot, boobs are fake but who cares, she is so fine and so fuckig rich. Anyone notice her look on smackdown though when sable was telling her about how she might be the new replacement, so fucking sexy and seductive, HHH is indeed the luckiest bastard to get to bang her every night!!

Scorpion

Banned
Lita is the freaking bomb, great that she is finally back after her injury. Anyway all good and hot pics of stephanie wwffallon, you remmber that raw where jericho proved to the whole world that stephanie had breasts implants by putting a side by side shot of her, could you find that for me or somethng? I am with smitty she has looked hotter than ever since she became the GM of smackdown, and now that she uses her normal sounding voice instead the whiney one when she was a heel, lets hope she apprears in playboy soon!!

Even though i love trish and stacy's ass......steph has pretty much always been my fav of the wwf women. Thanks for the links Fallon, i've not seen alot of those from that site, cheers.

Scorpion

Banned
excellent point B23K, we all know its the divas like Stacy,Torrie or Trish that get all the attention, but I have enjoyed Stephanie even before all those divas came to the WWE. Steph is just so sexy, I love her eyes, she just always looks good!!

Obviously this is only my opinion and not meant to stir up trouble in anyway... (sad to think that these days I have to stick a disclaimer on my comments to avoid being lambasted as negative or a troublemaker)

Stephanie, is FOUL.
Lita, is FOUL.
Hell, while we're at it why dont we make it a menage a trois and throw in JAZZ?

WWE: Heres how it is, in the style of an old spaghetti western...
Good - Trish, Stacy, Torrie, Dawn Marie, Jackie Gayda, Victoria (sometimes), Sable.
Bad - Nidia, Ivory.
Ugly - Lita, Stephanie, Jazz, Jacqueline.

I miss anyone out?

Felthat said:
Stephanie, is FOUL.
Lita, is FOUL.
Hell, while we're at it why dont we make it a menage a trois and throw in JAZZ?

Good - Trish, Stacy, Torrie, Dawn Marie, Jackie Gayda, Victoria (sometimes), Sable.
Bad - Nidia, Ivory.

I miss anyone out?

Linda McMahon, Terri, Molly Holly and Shaniqua.

My top five is
1. Stacy Keibler
2. Trish Stratus
3. Torrie Wilson
4. Jackie Gayda
5. Stephanie McMahon

Attachments

• stacy and torrie 03.jpg
    stacy and torrie 03.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,826
Felthat said:

Bad - Nidia, Ivory.

I miss anyone out?

Rick Flair ... :eek:
LMAO