• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Squirting

I have issues with the whole squirter concept, half the vids you see look to me like they are just pissing themselves, in some cases like cytherea theres no doubting it but the likes of avy scott for example, never had a tie to it then out of the blue shes doing it, and again just looks like shes taking a piss while frigging herself (whether she gets off or not is another question). Half the girls as well that arent well known for it always seem to be in some sort of pain when they do it, guys, think of blowing a load on a full bladder, if you've tried it you know how much that shit hurts. So there really has to be a line between a girl orgasming and letting go with a spray, and a girl pissing herself and calling it a "Squirt" vid.

lomirmars said:
ive seen some with dasha that were ok

She looks like a real squirter to me. No piss-stream, no high-pressure 1 inch wide loads. Just looks natural. Especially her masturbation scenes a la Broken English. Very much like what I have seen in real life.

Cytheria, Tyana Lynn ... doubtful.

I have issues with the whole squirter concept, half the vids you see look to me like they are just pissing themselves, in some cases like cytherea theres no doubting it but the likes of avy scott for example, never had a tie to it then out of the blue shes doing it, and again just looks like shes taking a piss while frigging herself (whether she gets off or not is another question). Half the girls as well that arent well known for it always seem to be in some sort of pain when they do it, guys, think of blowing a load on a full bladder, if you've tried it you know how much that shit hurts. So there really has to be a line between a girl orgasming and letting go with a spray, and a girl pissing herself and calling it a "Squirt" vid.

100% agree! Squirting is fine, but pissing is another league.

Listen fellas, you make a girl squirt, you better marry her, because you'll never get rid of her.