• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports Center

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
During the school year, I always watch the 6am SportsCenter. There's no better way to start your day. Stuart Scott was entertaining in 1999. His material hasn't changed since then...

member979979

Closed Account
During the school year, I always watch the 6am SportsCenter. There's no better way to start your day. Stuart Scott was entertaining in 1999. His material hasn't changed since then...

Same :cool:

6am sportscenter w/ a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. And that was back when hockey was on ESPN.

I can't even stomach ESPN anymore. Their East coast bias makes it unbearable to me. They fawn over anything Yankees or Red Sox, but when a Bay Area team gets coverage, it's only for Lincecum, or to show an East coast team smashing them. Brett Anderson 2-hit the Red Sox last week, and they didn't even mention it, instead they talked for an entire segment about the impact of Nomar Garciaparra returning to Boston. Angered me so much I haven't watched since.

And don't for get about Manny and the Dodgers.

If you got rid of the Yankees,Red Sox,Manny,Brett Favre,and Tiger Woods,the network would probably just show that Indian head test pattern.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/TESTPATTERN_RCA_3.jpg

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I still prefer the American one to the NZ/Australia one, which is half an hour long and often gets replayed about four times in a row in the morning

Nope, not even since they got out to the West Coast. ESPNews is good, the ticker at the bottom might be the best part.

And don't for get about Manny and the Dodgers.

If you got rid of the Yankees,Red Sox,Manny,Brett Favre,and Tiger Woods,the network would probably just show that Indian head test pattern.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/TESTPATTERN_RCA_3.jpg

That's a good point, but something I've noticed from day 1 of the Manny in LA saga is that they always try to connect him back to Boston. Now, all they ever cover is his link to steroids, which I'm just tired of in general. But overall you're right.

Nope, not even since they got out to the West Coast. ESPNews is good, the ticker at the bottom might be the best part.

Yeah, it's funny that the Lakers are the only one's that get coverage on the LA version. They didn't do anything about the Dodgers during Manny's suspension, but now they're in the mix too. But it's ridiculous how much they just glance over the West Coast.

I watch ESPN, but wish there was an alternative. Chris Berman has to be one of the most annoying broadcasters behind a mike. I wish they would limit him to football as his baseball takes are generally from whatever sheet of paper they pass him. He even brings down Joe Morgan. I find Berman's voice, diction and general appearance to be annoying, and I for one turn off the sound if he is in the booth. Same with Mike Tirico though he is not as ugly as Berman. I usually just do ESPN News and the internet for sports news.

i personaly like espn but i follow there website more then the show but sports center is ok i like top 10 plays

^^ I also I like the not top 10 plays.. Pretty good stuff. Ready for summer to get over so SC will improve..

I think Around the Horn is the greatest 30 min sitcom on television today. I DVR it and try to watch it everyday.

I used to get my ass out of bed Sunday mornings to watch The Sports Reporters back when they had on the old guys and Dick Schaap was the host. I agree with Mitch Albom 99.9% of the time, but Mike Lupica is an idiot pretty much.

PTI is okay. I can only take about 5 minutes of Tony Kornheiser. He's just an irritating bore. Michael Wilbon is pretty good. A little too much of a kiss ass.

Jim Rome is a total kiss ass. If you are an athlete, no matter how obscure, he will kiss your ass. I don't think I've actually gained any insight from Jim Rome on sports in about 10 years. He and his radio show are nothing more than entertainment. Closer to People magazine than Sports Illustrated...

I watch a lot of ESPN. I especially like how they kiss athletes asses but if an athlete fucks up than they can be really nasty and petty.

If they don't hold the broadcasting rights for a sport, it might as well not exist anymore....

I do like Skip Bayless. He's correct about 90% of the time....he had a great line on 1st and 10 today about dissing Hank Aaron, something about he hit a lot of first seat homeruns....it was an awesome line!

Great fucking analysis!!!!! ^^ I love around the horn too. Great great show!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I think they read way too many local newspapers in Bristol. CT. If it ain't Yankees, Red Sox, etc. they don't really pay much attention.

The regional Fox (ugh! Rupert Murdoch) networks do a much better job than ESPN does IMO.

☼LEGIT☼
I probably should of classified this a little better.

I need sports in my life almost everyday.

Love FSN final score and ESPN - just the sports.

ESPN was good a long long time ago. Then at some point they decided that trying to create entertainment (and crappy entertainment at that) was more important that the actual sports.

I think Around the Horn is the greatest 30 min sitcom on television today. I DVR it and try to watch it everyday.

I used to get my ass out of bed Sunday mornings to watch The Sports Reporters back when they had on the old guys and Dick Schaap was the host. I agree with Mitch Albom 99.9% of the time, but Mike Lupica is an idiot pretty much.

PTI is okay. I can only take about 5 minutes of Tony Kornheiser. He's just an irritating bore. Michael Wilbon is pretty good. A little too much of a kiss ass.

Jim Rome is a total kiss ass. If you are an athlete, no matter how obscure, he will kiss your ass. I don't think I've actually gained any insight from Jim Rome on sports in about 10 years. He and his radio show are nothing more than entertainment. Closer to People magazine than Sports Illustrated...

I watch a lot of ESPN. I especially like how they kiss athletes asses but if an athlete fucks up than they can be really nasty and petty.

If they don't hold the broadcasting rights for a sport, it might as well not exist anymore....

I do like Skip Bayless. He's correct about 90% of the time....he had a great line on 1st and 10 today about dissing Hank Aaron, something about he hit a lot of first seat homeruns....it was an awesome line!

ATH and PTI are by far my favorite shows on ESPN. Jim Rome is just an idiot, he's the only reason why I usually miss the first minute or so of ATH, specifically so I don't have to see him.