• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spiderman 3 villian revealed with picture

Mayhem said:
If I was in charge of a studio, I'd find good actors who were willing to continually play their superhero/villain character, and go back to the way they did it in the 30's and 40's. Every 6 months or so, the next movie would come out. No waiting for 3 years ot whatever. An ongoing series.

Maybe that's why nobody is knocking down my door, asking me to run a studio, but I like it.

Thats a good idea but you got to remeber it only takes them 3 years to make it because the CGI is hard stuff. If its every 6 months then the villaians wont look so good and the CGI stunts they do wont be as good either. Thast why al the old batman movies look so corny.

Mayhem

Banned
No, it takes 3 years because the actors move on to other projects, and then there's the inevitable vacation time because they are rich. All of this is understandable, of course. 6 months is just an arbitrary number anyway. Whatever the amount of time is, I wouldn't mind seeing a full time cast and crew working on it.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Here is the official teaser form ifilm

Spiderman 3 Teaser

It looks like it is going to be better than Spiderman 2.

I see the Green Goblin, Sandman, and heard about Venom finding Eddie Brock.

I also spotted Gwen Stacy.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
to be honest, Venom (even though being a late entry to the spider man comic) was the greatest enemy of spider. he is one of my favourite villains of all time. I cant be fucked to wait another 3 years to see venom in action...

As a kid, I always enjoyed Spidey's battles with Electro & Rhino. Electro especially would make for interesting FX. Looking forward to S3.

Sandman is one of the major Spiderman villians, it'll probably show him fighting him once without the suit and losing terribly and once again with suit and coming out on top. Then obviously Venom will be introduced once the true nature of the symbiote is discovered,

What about the Juggernaut?
I remember spidey battling him a time or two in the comics.
Vinnie Jones played a great Juggernaut in X-men3.
"I'm the JUGGERNAUT.....BITCH!!!"

if you go to Spikedhumor.com , and go to search, and type in Spiderman, you'll be able to watch the cartoons of how he got the costume, what happens to him etc, think there is like 4 clips, pretty sweet anyway if people have forgot what happened