• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Specific huge deepthroat request

I remember seeing a video a few years ago, I think there were two black girls and one or two black guys. One of the guys has an enormous ~12 inch cock hanging straight down (not fake) and one of the girls goes to suck it but she kneels down really low and just opens her mouth and throat and slides all the way up his dick. It was the most impressive deepthroat I've ever seen in my life, she didn't struggle at all it was like her throat and mouth were even wider than his cock and it just kind of fell in.

Anyway, if anyone has any clues or has seen the vid - post up!

Yup, I think I remember that vid.

It's been a while since I've seen it, but I think I know what your talking about. Unfortunately, I don't know her name or even the scene..

interesting

I don't remember the name of the movie but what you are looking for is Obsession and Bobbi Bliss vs. Byron Long and Mandingo...don't know where to find the clips tho. sorry :)

I am absolutely possitive on this one. It is on:

Different Strokes #4: Return to Drool Job Planet

In that, Bobbi Bliss deep throat Mandingo (not Lexington Steele).

I hope somone can find some clips!!!!

I remember seeing a video a few years ago, I think there were two black girls and one or two black guys. One of the guys has an enormous ~12 inch cock hanging straight down (not fake) and one of the girls goes to suck it but she kneels down really low and just opens her mouth and throat and slides all the way up his dick. It was the most impressive deepthroat I've ever seen in my life, she didn't struggle at all it was like her throat and mouth were even wider than his cock and it just kind of fell in.

Anyway, if anyone has any clues or has seen the vid - post up!
You owe me some rep point for this one. I took me forever to find this joint.

http://goozette.rodneymoore.com/news23d.html

Its from the drooljob plannet movie, theres a link to that site at the bottom too. ENJOY

OMFG!!!!!!!! Heather Brooke isn't topped easily, but sir, these chicks rule.................. Nice find, i actually used my tears of joy as lube (sorry for the overshare but i thought it was appropriate). Thank you guys

good work there :)

I'm bumping this just to let everyone who missed it see it. Need some rep points and if i get them for anything it should be for the perfect blowjob scene. Thanks again for finding this.