• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SlipKnot

Yay or nay on SLipKnot

• Hell Yeah~~

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • They're ok

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I hate that shit

Votes: 47 54.0%

• Total voters
wow.. not many people like em.. weak.
gotta admit thou, corey taylor is a kick ass singer...
he can do hard shit like yelling, and softer, like.. not yelling.
and sounds great.. lol
well.. in my opinion.. im sure every1 else will hate him.. haa

Ummm... no he doesn't sound great. He sounds like a cat.

Stained's and Disturbed lead singers sound great.

Goblin said:
Ummm... no he doesn't sound great. He sounds like a cat.

Stained's and Disturbed lead singers sound great.
:throwup:

Ric0chet said:
...new material is ok but it's been done now and too many bands are trying to rip it off, look at MushroomHead!
Wrong. Although I don't like to admit that I know this kind of useless crap, but Mushroomhead have been doing there thing a lot longer than Slipknot.

P.S

I hate both bands.

TripleNutz said:
wow.. not many people like em.. weak.
gotta admit thou, corey taylor is a kick ass singer...
he can do hard shit like yelling, and softer, like.. not yelling.
and sounds great.. lol
well.. in my opinion.. im sure every1 else will hate him.. haa
I know its your opinion but he's a shocking singer. If you think he's good because he can "growl" and then "sing" you should definitely check out bands that use both clean and harsh vocals. For instance, Opeth, Scarve, Into Eternity and Textures.

Not my favourite bands by any means but their vocalists shit all over Corey Taylor. :)

i've only heard opeth outta those.. lol and yeah, they kick a lotta ass as well, and fuck i hate mushroomhead. lol

not my type of music either

i like the chorus on their recent record...but after that they just sound the same as the usually do....no rythum just thashing at the guitar...

just my opinion

but when wecome to them....i think they are probably even bigger morons then Liam and Noel....stick to the WWF dudes!.... thogh saying that i did see an interview the once where they were all talking crap like: 'we eat you lick my magot im fucking hard' etc etc all that silly mumbo jumbo, but then the drummer spoke and he actually sounds like a mature normal guy as aposed to the rest....quite amusing too....it was sorta like he was taking the piss out of the rest of um

I used to hate them cause they ripped of one of my favorite bands, mushroomhead. The only reason people think slipknot was first is cause they got lucky and were signed to a big label and got their music out before mushroomhead did.

Recently i have realized i have missed out by dismissing them at the beginning.:( I have been downloading new and old stuff from them recently and they do sound quite different form mushroomhead and i like them now.

yeah all the shit they say i think is bullshit.
i doubt they actually eat their vomit and get pissed on my girls, thats just fuckin wrong.
and most time, theres only like 5 people actually doing anything. lol
the ones guy instrument is hitting a garbage can :rolleyes:
but i still think they fuckin rock.

pulse of the maggots is fuckin amazing.
cant forget diluted.
GO DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!
yeah the drummer is fuckin nutz. his mark is great, and yeah in the interview i saw of em, he was the only smart one, it seemed. lol

corey taylor seems like a moron, and hes fuckin short as hell.
well the drummer is only 5'4 lol

They insult the word - noise :p

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Wow just saw the new SLIPKNOT video for the song *PSYCHOSOCIAL* the video was pretty awesome pretty much what you expect from a slipknot video, the song was pretty good, you could hear combinations of SLIPKNOT and STONESOUR as *COREY TAYLOR* has evolved into a complete vocalist nailing the volatile, angry segments he usually handles in slipknot and the more subtle and melodics usually delivered in stonesour, so he has now started to master the intense and subtle in slipknot like he often did.. :thumbsup:

the music is alright you can hear signature slipknot sounds, but its also got some new traits to it, hard and soft, and I am not sure if I love it, or just like it, but I do intially like it, maybe it will grow on me, the lyrics are questionable, I have to really break down the lyric's to critique the song, some verse's sounded unrealistic in terms of reality, but I have to get into the complete lyrics of the whole song to develop a appreciation for the literal meaning of the song, now to the video, its pretty SLIPKNOTISH CREEPY AS USUAL, which is cool, I like the video concept!! the only thing that I HATED WAS COREY TAYLOR'S NEW MASK!!! ITS PRETTY CORNY, KIND OF LAME LOOKING, maybe if he was going for the PSYCHO-SERIAL KILLER LOOK it might be understandable?? :dunno:

but in a artistic, cool, scary type vibe it really sucks.. I HOPE THAT ISN'T HIS PERMANENT NEW MASK.. it just doesn't have the SLIPKNOT vibe or creepiness factor in it.. I guess you'll all have to decide for your selve's... overall I would give the new slipknot song, video, and overall disection of every integral part of a good song/video I would give it a (C +) - (B -) or somewhere in the middle.. :confused: :hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
They're decent. My friend is a huge fan, thinks the drummer is god since there is a video of him playing drums while spinning around. I was like "Dude, Rammstein can play while on fire, that's not impressive."

Their music is ok. The old stuff is shit, but the new stuff is pretty good. Before I Forget kicks ass.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
they're getting soft these days. I prefer they're older stuff.

Give me a chainsaw enema anyday over these ass monkey's.