• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
and she had a Rose type thing close to her belly button

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
My :2 cents:

With all of the ink that she adds seemingly hourly....

The sky is falling;)

I liked her best when she had the innocent appearance and did almost unnatural things....now I expect that she....nah, I like her, just not as much.:(

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
I agree with BigNikkiFan, she has too many. But I'd stlll knock the bottom out of that barrel.

BW
:hatsoff:

big lu said:
I know some members are going to come in here & rag on how tattoos don't look good on girls, but Skys tattoo is beautiful. Just an opinion

:D

Girls with nice tattoos are so hot to me. I wish there were more of them out there.

must agree with you on this one hommie women with tattoos look really good... i mean i see a girl with a big ass tat and a hard body i'm like damn she'd rock my world!

BigNikkiFan said:
Yeah, what's with the stupid wig?:wtf:

Thanks for the link!

probaly for the purpose of the movie , anyways i like that :wiggle:

i'm not a big pic collector but i takes everything of SKy for sure :D

Sky is like Jill Kelly and Jenna Jameson. They were all really hot when they first came out and had maybe one tattoo each. Then they added huge ones to their arms, Jenna to her legs. Really ruined it for me. I think the only place tattoos on woemn should be around the arms, ankle, or along the small of the back, like Briana Banks. Her tat is hot.

kevinnnn

Banned
bootywatcher where you get that pic at ...the girls thats on the floor naked that says boothwatcher? ...

Not really new, but it's a great set.

For future reference, the thing to do is add a new post to an existing thread if you can. That was all the links/posts are easy to get to.

Phil77

Banned
Yeah so many threads about Sky Loopez, its not even funny. Don't you people read the new rules??

She is hot though and one of my favorites, but next time just do a search.

Welcome aboard, Bert.

Do a forum search ("Search" button in top right corner of the page) to find older threads about Sky, which should have links to sets of her.

I

I love women

Check out the Sky Lopez section under freeones. You'll find some there. BTW, She does look pretty nice with brown hair. Also welcome to the forum!