• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Shae Summers

Her tits are astounding. And I hate to playdevil's advocate, but would she look as impeccable if she didn't have that amazing tanline working on her tits. Don't get me wrong... she has an amazing rack (hangs ever so nice, tight areolas, and hard nipples), but would it look as an enticing if the tan didn't set it off? Her soft and supple Latina tits look so perfect set against a well tanned upper bust. Maybe I'm just rambling. Anyway, Shae is a stunningly hot new model!

Her tits are astounding. And I hate to playdevil's advocate, but would she look as impeccable if she didn't have that amazing tanline working on her tits. Don't get me wrong... she has an amazing rack (hangs ever so nice, tight areolas, and hard nipples), but would it look as an enticing if the tan didn't set it off? Her soft and supple Latina tits look so perfect set against a well tanned upper bust. Maybe I'm just rambling. Anyway, Shae is a stunningly hot new model!

shes stunning and has natural beauty something that is really lacking in this industry. The only thing she needs is braces.

shes stunning and has natural beauty something that is really lacking in this industry. The only thing she needs is braces.

what do you mean ? that at 19 years old, her boobs are already flappy ??

what do you mean ? that at 19 years old, her boobs are already flappy ??

I believe the braces comment was directed at her teeth, not her tits. That snaggletooth is kind of endearing, but she'd be so much hotter with a nicer smile.

For those of us without high speed internet, it's torture to be denied the chance to watch the lovely Shae Summers perform in a dvd title. She's been in the industry for almost a year and still no listing of her at IAFD.
Reality Kings (Manwin) is responsible for this. Come on, gentlemen, release a few b/g scenes on dvd for us peasants!